Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Missing Threads

I see three threads have disappeared overnight,Wheres Arthur,CT has lost his sense of humour and Nana''s signature.Now called me old fashioned and a tad cynical but i believe someone in particular was getting their knickers in a twist late last night so it looks like Pete''s hotline has been busy.

Standby for this to be Thread No.4 that bites the dust.

[quote user="morty"]I blame Delia.
[/quote]

This sort of thing never used to happen before they built that damn hotel.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]I blame Delia.[/quote]

Me thinks you have the right sex Morty!

[/quote]Hmmmm, interesting.Who exactly are you "fingering" for this particular incident.Fnarr fnarr.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

This sort of thing never used to happen before they built that damn hotel.

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.
[/quote]More like personal attacks.

Unlless your da wiz, personal attacks get removed, sad really, I enjoy them, especially mine![Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Me thinks you have the right sex Morty!

[/quote]Hmmmm, interesting.Who exactly are you "fingering" for this particular incident.Fnarr fnarr.[/quote]Two coppers one truncheon vid on EweTube[;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.
[/quote]

Yes Graham i agree the content on a lot of threads is dreadful but the fault lies with the moderators who allow too many threads to run along until someone objects.My point is that there is a certain somebody who for whatever reason seems to have the ear of Pete and then wonders why not just me refers to them as the forum Police.Last night i said it jokingly but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]Actually, and for the record, "Where''s Arthur?" was the greatest thread ever posted.And yes, CT is a bell-end.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]

Yes Graham i agree the content on a lot of threads is dreadful but the fault lies with the moderators who allow too many threads to run along until someone objects.My point is that there is a certain somebody who for whatever reason seems to have the ear of Pete and then wonders why not just me refers to them as the forum Police.Last night i said it jokingly but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

[/quote]If I was a really nosey git I''d ask you to pm me who you''re on about lol.[;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]Actually, and for the record, "Where''s Arthur?" was the greatest thread ever posted.And yes, CT is a bell-end.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="morty"]Wiz, you''re a bell end.

There you go, enjoy that?

[;)]
[/quote]Brilliant Morty, now start a thread with it and count to 10.[Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]

[/quote]he was not happy! [url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1i77jq9kY0 [/url]

[/quote]

I''ve got it now Tilly, you''re saying that Graham is a cross dresser, right?  [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If I was a really nosey git I''d ask you to pm me who you''re on about lol.

[;)]
[/quote]

Your clue is........it is not Kathy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]If I was a really nosey git I''d ask you to pm me who you''re on about lol.[;)][/quote]

Your clue is........it is not Kathy.

[/quote]Lol, I guessed correct in my head before you posted this.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''ve got it now Tilly, you''re saying that Graham is a cross dresser, right?  [;)]

[/quote]That reminds me... it''s Sunday, isn''t it...? [;)]

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]Morty did you see bananas signature yesterday?[/quote]Lol, yes I did.Was it there as a result of a bet or dare? Or was it factual lol?

[quote user="IbleedYellownGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun, [/quote]Here''s hoping.