Sign in to follow this  
sven_goran

Retro photos

This photo was published in Bulgarian sports newspaper in 1992! [:D]

[img]http://gallery-norwich.hit.bg/images/Norwich1992-93.jpg[/img]

Ive got both those shirts, home and away in large mens and I shall be waering them next season. Love the white one, looks awesome! Best shirt ever!

[quote user="sven_goran"]

[/quote]That photo can''t be from 1992, I distinctly remember we sold клмнопрст

уфхцчшчч
in the summer and replaced him with кнопрст уфлцчшмх.

Who is front row, third from the left?

I was going to say Henrik Mortensen, but it can''t be because he ''retired'' in December 1991.

There are the obvious ones, but there are a few who I just can''t recall their names.  Front row second from right being one of these.

I cant believe Mcnamee has been so loyal to us over the years. He''s not changed abit !

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Who is front row, third from the left?

I was going to say Henrik Mortensen, but it can''t be because he ''retired'' in December 1991.

There are the obvious ones, but there are a few who I just can''t recall their names.  Front row second from right being one of these.

[/quote]

Well done - yes, it is Henrik Mortensen. The same picture is in the 1991/1992 year book.

The chap in between the GK''s looks like Declan Rudd, and the chap on the far right looks like Hucks! Who are these two? (i was born in 1990 so i have an excuse not to know!)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="sven_goran"]

[/quote]

That photo can''t be from 1992, I distinctly remember we sold клмнопрст уфхцчшчч in the summer and replaced him with кнопрст уфлцчшмх.

[/quote]

Top row left to right: Fleck, Don''t know, Sutch, Polston, Gordon, Don''t know, Bowen

Middle Row left to right: Mike Walker, Chris Sutton, Tim Sheppard, Don''t know, Don''t know, Don''t know, Jon Sheffield? Tim Sherwood, Bryan Gunn, Newman, Butterworth, Fox, Neil Webb, Crook

Front Row left to right: Can''t recognise anyone apart from Goss and Ullathorne

The front row is Minnett, Goss, Mortensen, Power, Stringer, Can''t remember, Blades, Smith, Ullathorne

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="sven_goran"]

[/quote]That photo can''t be from 1992, I distinctly remember we sold клмнопрст уфхцчшчч in the summer and replaced him with кнопрст уфлцчшмх.

[/quote]

Top row left to right: Fleck, Phillips, Sutch, Polston, Gordon, Culverhouse, Bowen

Middle Row left to right: Mike Walker, Chris Sutton, Tim Sheppard, Don''t know, Beckford, Woodthorpe, Walton, Tim Sherwood, Bryan Gunn, Newman, Butterworth, Fox, Neil Webb, Crook

[/quote]I''ve changed/added above as well.

This is the 1991/2 squad photo, the FA Cup Semi-final -Sunderland season, the player to the right of Stringer is Steve Ball, however I am geuinely stumped by the guy between Sutton and Beckford on the middle row??, don''t think its somebody that ever played in the first team?

I think that it may have been a youth/reserve team defender, but cannot be sure.Good shout on Steve Ball btw.

[quote user="claud"]Pennock had a mop of blond hair, so it''s not him.
[/quote]

I agree.  I was just thinking of players who could have been in the photo.  Strange that Pennock''s not there, is it the 92-93 squad photo.

Could it be Andy Theodosiou?

He doesn''t look like a Theodosiou. I thought that he had short dark hair.Wooding would seem more realistic, but I''m not sure. Had a look on Flown From The Nest but there is no picture to verify him.

[quote user="Brian Badonde I "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="sven_goran"]

[/quote]That photo can''t be from 1992, I distinctly remember we sold клмнопрст уфхцчшчч in the summer and replaced him with кнопрст уфлцчшмх.

[/quote]

Top row left to right: Fleck, PHILLIPS, Sutch, Polston, Gordon, CULVERHOUSE, Bowen

Middle Row left to right: Mike Walker, Chris Sutton, Tim Sheppard, Don''t know, BECKFORD, WOODTHORPE, Jon Sheffield? Tim Sherwood, Bryan Gunn, Newman, Butterworth, Fox, Neil Webb, Crook

[/quote]

[quote user="Herbie"]I cant believe Mcnamee has been so loyal to us over the years. He''s not changed abit ![/quote][:D]

Back row: Robert Fleck, David Phillips, Daryl Sutch, John Polston, Dale Gordon, Ian Culverhouse, Mark BowenMiddle row: Mike Walker, Chris Sutton, Tim Sheppard, Tim Wooding, Darren Beckford, Colin Woodthorpe, Mark Walton, Tim Sherwood, Bryan Gunn, Rob Newman, Ian Butterworth, Ruel Fox, Keith Webb, Ian CrookFront row: Jason Minett, Jeremy Goss, Henryk Mortensen, Lee Power, Dave Stringer, Steve Ball, Paul Blades, David Smith, Rob Ullathorne

Good team that got to the FA cup semi final, League cup quarter final, stayed in the top flight all before average crowds of 13,000, during the last season of terraces at Carrow Road!

Great times!