Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Does anyone have their season ticket for next season yet?

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]Just wondered - mine hasn''t arrived..four weeks to go![/quote]Mine arrived today, for what that is worth.

I popped into the Canary Store on Monday and they told me the season tickets are being posted this week. Then again, they also told me that the end of season DVD would be released at the Norfolk Show. Apparently, that has been delayed! Anyway, good to hear the season tix are  ''potentially'' on their way (sounds similar to our final signing/s!) [;)]

They will all be arriving by the 14th July, if you renewed.. If you bought one starting this season, it could be anytime up to the 29th July.This is what the club shop told me... So hopefully have them between now and Wednesday [y]

Wiz hasnt got his yet. Delia out!!!

It doesnt matter that he hasnt actually bought one, its still a f*cking disgrace that they are treating the pinkun messageboards biggest moaner like this!

Got mine this morning. They are doing them alphabeyically an dthe kids ones are sent separately cos they have a few goodies in them...from the horses mouth on reception ten minutes ago!!

Got all excited when I saw the Norwich city envelope in my mailbox only to find it was only my Newcastle tickets lol.

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]Just wondered - mine hasn''t arrived..four weeks to go![/quote]

Got mine today

[quote user="CT"]

Wiz hasnt got his yet. Delia out!!!

It doesnt matter that he hasnt actually bought one, its still a f*cking disgrace that they are treating the pinkun messageboards biggest moaner like this!

[/quote]

I have my new super membership nob head, so kindly do one wannabe.[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/asshole.gif[/img]

[quote user="McCanary"]Got mine this morning. They are doing them alphabeyically an dthe kids ones are sent separately cos they have a few goodies in them...from the horses mouth on reception ten minutes ago!![/quote]

We''ll that''s bollocks as i got mine and kids today and the packs were all the same, just yellow for mine and red for the kids tickets as normal.

Got mine today. Notice that its gone from £20 to £50 for a reprint if lost. Better not lose mine this time. Lost it with 2 games to go last season.

[quote user="Badcanary"]Got mine today. Notice that its gone from £20 to £50 for a reprint if lost. Better not lose mine this time. Lost it with 2 games to go last season.[/quote]

You can go into the ticket office and they''ll print you off tickets in them seats if you can prove who you are. Unless it''s near the start of the season and they make you get a new S.T.

...if most people are getting theirs today, I guess mine will arrive tomorrow - always seems to take the extra day to get down here.

Barclay Bear - normal season tickets don''t usually include cup games, these are separate but your seat is reserved for a certain time beforehand in order for you to buy it for any cup games.

Would anyone be able to confirm the following please:

I and a mate have purchased an under 21 season ticket each for this season. Should either I or said mate not be able to go, would we be able to upgrade the other season ticket for one game to take his father along instead? And if so, would we pay the difference between U21 and Adult prices for that game, or different?

Much appreciation for anyones assistance! :)