Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Does anyone have their season ticket for next season yet?

My dads arrived Wednesday, I had to wait until friday !?!But I got it now :)

Spose i better tell the Mrs I bought a season ticket now rather than have to make excuses as to why I go on car trips to Norwich Bi Weekly with my father dressed in Norwich colours :-/

We got our ST''s through. [<:o)]

Can anyone please explain to me how someone with a Super Membership who pays £17.50p gets priority ticket bookings over a ST holder who pays £458

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Can anyone please explain to me how someone with a Super Membership who pays £17.50p gets priority ticket bookings over a ST holder who pays £458

[/quote]I think they should tbh. At the end of the day, the season ticket holder already has their ticket.Always baffled me why season ticket holders get priority on buying more tickets.Mine arrived yesterday.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I think they should tbh. At the end of the day, the season ticket holder already has their ticket.

Always baffled me why season ticket holders get priority on buying more tickets.

Mine arrived yesterday.

[:)]
[/quote]

I was asked to ask if anyone knew, don''t bother me as we always have our ST''s too lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I think they should tbh. At the end of the day, the season ticket holder already has their ticket.Always baffled me why season ticket holders get priority on buying more tickets.Mine arrived yesterday.[:)][/quote]

Super membership would hardly be worth buying if there was 20,5000 season ticket holders in front of you in the queue I would guess lol.

I was asked to ask if anyone knew, don''t bother me as we always have our ST''s too lol

[/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Do they mate?

I thought I only had priority over an ordinary member.

i got mine through on saturday

promptly got in the car and drove back to carrow road to hand them back in...........................

they had sent me a over 60''s ticket.......im 30!!!!

still waiting for the replacement, they said it would be reprinted yesterday

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Do they mate?

[/quote]

Apparently not mate, we were just generally talking about it, thought someone in the know on here would set us right.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Is there anyone who HASN''T recieved there''s yet?[/quote]

Still waiting [:(]

[/quote]

May be worth giving them a bell to see what''s happened, make sure it''s not got lost in the post

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Do they mate?

[/quote]

Apparently not mate, we were just generally talking about it, thought someone in the know on here would set us right.

[/quote]

I thought this was the point of being a member? It''s for people who can''t get too/afford a season ticket, so can only make a few games a season. They pay for the privellege of knowing they can book tickets before others to guarantee themselves some matches. The club will assume that ST holders wont need to buy tickets very often as they allready have their own tickets. I''d be annoyed if I was a member and couldn''t get to any games because people who already have tickets, bought more tickets for other people.

Im a ST holder and cant believe that we can get tickets when Super Members do! Surely they should get priority as we already have ours!?

Also, i do not think that ST holders should be able to get extra tickets under there card, surely the club are losing out on valuable membership money?

I think season ticket holders should have first refusal to buy all remaining tickets. Then, and only then, would Super Members (ie fair weather Jonny-come-lately "fans") be allowed to apply for tickets. I''d happily buy another ticket for a seat to put my coat on than let these parasites who probably support Man Utd every other week of the year into Carrow Road.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]I think season ticket holders should have first refusal to buy all remaining tickets. Then, and only then, would Super Members (ie fair weather Jonny-come-lately "fans") be allowed to apply for tickets. I''d happily buy another ticket for a seat to put my coat on than let these parasites who probably support Man Utd every other week of the year into Carrow Road.[/quote]

What if these ''fair weather Jonny-come-lately "fans" Cant afford a season ticket, or live away so can only get to games occassionally? 20,000 season tickets is fantastic, but if we had it your way, that would be the size of our crowds as you seem to only want season ticket holders at CR.

You''re getting my point, young Ryan. Carrow Road SHOULD be season ticket hoolders only. If you live a long way away, you''re not a Norwich fan, simple as. Support your local team, who ever that might be. If you can''t afford a season ticket, make sacrifices until you can.

Norwich City - a local club for local people. No fairweather parasites required

Ok then mate, so if you ever had to move away for work etc., you would change the team you support? For example if you moved to London for your job, you would suddenly support Palace or Charlton etc? I don''t know if youre being sarcastic in your posts, and i hope you are, but if youre not, then what a complete tw*t you are!

Why would you ever move away from Norwich? If it''s just for a job you''re obviously not a real fan. Real fans live, and will always live, in Norwich.

NCFC  - a local team for local people

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]NCFC  - a local team for local people[/quote]You''re so obviously a WUM so why not take it to your obvious conclusion. We should only have Norwich born players, manager and coaching staff. Oh, and don''t forget to make sure someone from Norwich actually BUYS the club! [:S]

what is it with all these wind up merchants etc on here recently? Surely theres a way of getting them banned?