Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Does anyone have their season ticket for next season yet?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I was rather surprised that Norwich City have a category of ticket called Super Member Knob Head....or did they do that specifically for 1st Wiz[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Largey"]

Would anyone be able to confirm the following please:

I and a mate have purchased an under 21 season ticket each for this season. Should either I or said mate not be able to go, would we be able to upgrade the other season ticket for one game to take his father along instead? And if so, would we pay the difference between U21 and Adult prices for that game, or different?

Much appreciation for anyones assistance! :)

[/quote]Yes you can upgrade a season ticket at the ticket office. I believe it the difference between the two thst you pay.Mine hasn''t arrived here; down in deepest, darkest Kent

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]Can anyone tell me if season tickets count for FA and Carling cup games aswell as league games?[/quote]No they don''t, Cup games are extra.Mine hasn''t arrived yet.  [:(]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Mine has not arrived yet, my surname begins with an "A" so kind of blows the alphabet theory. I was rather surprised that Norwich City have a category of ticket called Super Member Knob Head....or did they do that specifically for 1st Wiz[/quote]

I kinda thought you were better than this SOB.[:(]

Thank you WITS for your response - that could come in handy during the season. I dont think his father would get away with just showing my U21 season ticket at the turnstiles :D

just got mine this morning. it is a yellow adult one even though i should have a u21. oh well still paying same price though.

[quote user="ncfc_tooze"]just got mine this morning. it is a yellow adult one even though i should have a u21. oh well still paying same price though.[/quote]Could be handy if you know any over21''s who need the odd ticket now and again.

To be fair, the people in the booths pay absolutely no attention to the season ticket that is flashed in front of their eyes. Mine turned up today too.

Mine arrived today, pleased to get it. Always feel the season is close when it turns up. Loving the design of it. Under 21 ticket for me, exactly what it should be.