Sign in to follow this  
NCfC Till I Die

norwich are to complete the signing of .......

[quote user="scrimmage"]I know his source banana, his fucking mind!
[/quote]

I know, as soon as a rumor starts someone always says it. I would suspect thursday or friday if it is going to happen this coming week

[quote user="NCfC Till I Die "]i read on newcastle forum site quoting that hughton has said hes going to decide to either give us forster or krul when they go back to training on the 1st july[/quote]That much is fairly true, I don''t think he''s decided he''ll give them to us but he will decide whether to loan out one or the other. Is anyone else but me feeling they would be very very happy with Krul? Even as far to say I''d prefer him over Forster?

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="NCfC Till I Die "]i read on newcastle forum site quoting that hughton has said hes going to decide to either give us forster or krul when they go back to training on the 1st july[/quote]

That much is fairly true, I don''t think he''s decided he''ll give them to us but he will decide whether to loan out one or the other. Is anyone else but me feeling they would be very very happy with Krul? Even as far to say I''d prefer him over Forster?
[/quote]

we need forster he knows the players, and backroom staff etc, krul would have to start all over again

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="NCfC Till I Die "]i read on newcastle forum site quoting that hughton has said hes going to decide to either give us forster or krul when they go back to training on the 1st july[/quote]That much is fairly true, I don''t think he''s decided he''ll give them to us but he will decide whether to loan out one or the other. Is anyone else but me feeling they would be very very happy with Krul? Even as far to say I''d prefer him over Forster?[/quote]

we need forster he knows the players, and backroom staff etc, krul would have to start all over again

[/quote]Yeah but ifhe comes in at the beginning of July then he''d have over a month to work with the team. Either way I''d be happy, both very good ''keepers.

[quote user="norfolk_canary"]If we can''t get either of them i''d be happy to see that Arsenal lad Szchezny or whatever his name is between our posts.[/quote]

the brentford gk from last season?!

[quote user="scrimmage"]Yeah, him, Szczesny. Very highly rated again.
[/quote]

Looked brilliant against us, to be fair. I''d be happy to have him here.

[quote user="scrimmage"]Yeah, him, Szczesny. Very highly rated again. [/quote]We don''t have a hope Arsenal rate him very highly and want him to play back up next season

[quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="scrimmage"]Yeah, him, Szczesny. Very highly rated again. [/quote]We don''t have a hope Arsenal rate him very highly and want him to play back up next season[/quote]He should be number 1.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="scrimmage"]Yeah, him, Szczesny. Very highly rated again. [/quote]We don''t have a hope Arsenal rate him very highly and want him to play back up next season[/quote]He should be number 1.[/quote]agreed, he is arsenals most consistant and talented keeper!