Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

101 Things we DONT want to happen next season

[quote user="I am a Banana"]5. scrimmage to quit with his sarky posts[/quote]What you don''t want that? Ok then, I''ll continue.

Delia Smith, under the influence of two bottles of White Lightning, strips naked and runs across the pitch shouting "Let''s be havin'' you!"

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="I am a Banana"]5. scrimmage to quit with his sarky posts[/quote]

What you don''t want that? Ok then, I''ll continue.
[/quote]

i like people who have sarky comments, makes this board worth reading

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="I am a Banana"]5. scrimmage to quit with his sarky posts[/quote]What you don''t want that? Ok then, I''ll continue.[/quote]

i like people who have sarky comments, makes this board worth reading

[/quote]Maybe I should stop then

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="GiveItToVarco"]Vuvuzelas at Carrow Road.[/quote]

maybe in the jarrold, City stand and N&P as it would liven up te crowd

[/quote]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[:#]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Delia Smith, under the influence of two bottles of White Lightning, strips naked and runs across the pitch shouting "Let''s be havin'' you!"

[/quote]Really Chops???? lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Delia Smith, under the influence of two bottles of White Lightning, strips naked and runs across the pitch shouting "Let''s be havin'' you!"[/quote]Really Chops???? lol[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Delia Smith, under the influence of two bottles of White Lightning, strips naked and runs across the pitch shouting "Let''s be havin'' you!"

[/quote]

I am worried about the thoughts that run through your head Mister Chops,very unhealthy and somewhat disturbing if i may say.

to run out of match day piesgames to be called off 30 mins before ko because of a frozen pitch then again on the rearranged date so it ends up being played on a third dateAndy D''Urso to ref a City gamestewards making us sit down in the Lower Barclay unnecessarilyAway derby game to rescheduled

Leeds fans return to Carrow Road and behave as they did on this season''s visit.  There are no riot police waiting with tear gas, rubber bullets, tasers and alsatians.

[quote user="WOTB"]City Standers throwing their cushions on the pitch[/quote]Surely we do want that to happen?  If only to prove that they are alive in there.

[/quote]Whereas I would actually pay handsome to see that!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]More defeats than wins[/quote]We could get 67 points, with:22 wins1 draw23 defeatsI''d probably take this. [Y]

Poaching Col U''s manager (whoever that may be)

Signing 14 loan players

Simon Lappin taking corners

Simon Lappin taking free kicks

Charging kids £10 to watch a pre season friendly