Sign in to follow this  
crangon

World Cup/Norwich City Players

Hi Guys, this is my first post (although I have been lurking for a couple of years!)

Anyway, we were discussing at work which players have played for Norwich City AND appeared at the World Cup. (They don''t have to be playing for Norwich whilst playing at the World Cup)

The Players we have so far are:

Martin Peters
Dickson Etuhu
David Carney
Andy Townsend
Jan Molby

I''m sure there must be loads more, but those are the players we could come up with. Can you help????

crangon

Chris Woods (did he make the 3/4 place play off?),  Bryan Gunn.

Chris Killen

[quote user="Happy little canary"]You can add Efan Ekoku who played for Nigeria to the List!![/quote]

He went to USA 94 but didn''t play

Efan Ekoku was int he Nigeria squad for 94. I don''t think he actually played though.

Davo

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If you want to include mamagers.....Paul Lambert,Bruce Rioch and Nigel Worthington.[/quote]

could do, Martin O''Neill?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Papa Malik diop... set up the winner for Senegal vs France.[/quote]

I think that''s the wrong Pape Diop you''re thinking about!

Another one... Danny Mills

[quote user="Chewbacca"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Papa Malik diop... set up the winner for Senegal vs France.[/quote]

I think that''s the wrong Pape Diop you''re thinking about!

Another one... Danny Mills[/quote]

Pape Malick Diop did play in the 2002 world cup. Exact same one that played for us

No one mentioned Maurice Norman, played in all England''s games at the 62 World Cup.

If not for injury would probably been in the 66 squad,

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"][quote user="Chewbacca"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Papa Malik diop... set up the winner for Senegal vs France.
[/quote] I think that''s the wrong Pape Diop you''re thinking about! Another one... Danny Mills[/quote] Pape Malick Diop did play in the 2002 world cup. Exact same one that played for us[/quote]

our diop was Pape Seydou Diop not the same player from the world cup tho that is who Rioch apparently thought he had bought at the time , no where near as good as Pape Bouba Diop who was the one who helped take down France

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

garry holt?

mulryne?

nottman?

iwan?

libra?

goran maric?!

[/quote]Instead of randomly spurting out names, why don''t you look them up to actually check if they ever played at a world cup. Iwan wouldn''t have because the last time Wales qualified for the WC was 1958...