I did say before, I''d be surprised if Newcastle didn''t buy a new keeper... Harper has one foot in the grave (okay, maybe a bit harsh) and Krul and Forster aren''t experienced enough to start in the Premier...

[quote user="First Jedi"]I did say before, I''d be surprised if Newcastle didn''t buy a new keeper... Harper has one foot in the grave (okay, maybe a bit harsh) and Krul and Forster aren''t experienced enough to start in the Premier...[/quote]

Newcastle should look at green. !

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]I did say before, I''d be surprised if Newcastle didn''t buy a new keeper... Harper has one foot in the grave (okay, maybe a bit harsh) and Krul and Forster aren''t experienced enough to start in the Premier...[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d love to see Robert Green sign for Newcastle at a price higher than West Ham paid us for him. We could then use money from his sell on clause to buy Forster, lovely jubbly!

[quote user="John Morlar"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

I''d love to see Robert Green sign for Newcastle at a price higher than West Ham paid us for him. We could then use money from his sell on clause to buy Forster, lovely jubbly!

[/quote]

would be great.