Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Forster to Burnley?!

Interesting, but if he goes anywhere on loan I think he will come back here because he seemed to enjoy himself with us. As time goes on though I think it is becoming a bigger "if" though...

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Banana By far the most sensible and constructive post you''ve made! LOL[/quote] [Y][/quote]Thanks [y]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Banana By far the most sensible and constructive post you''ve made! LOL[/quote] [Y][/quote]Thirded [Y] made me laugh when i first read it

Brian Jensen has just signed a new 3 year deal at Burnley, is a massive fan favourite, and a crucial player for them, on, and, as they say, off the pitch. He won''t be dropped for a loanee and FF won''t go there to sit on the bench.

The only concern we should have is if Newcastle want FF based at a club closer to them. I suspect that, one of the ''requirements'' that we would want this season is that he is with us 24/7 and doesn''t, as he did last season, spend part of every week with Newcastle. That might be a sticking point and why other clubs, a lot further north, have been linked with him.

I''ve got more chance playing for Burnley than Burnley have of signing Forster! It isn''t ging to happen. It''s a nonsense story made up by someone up in Lancs. If you want something to worry about however I would look towards the big...ehem massive hole left by the departure of Paddy Kenny from Sheff Utd. Surely a keeper like Forster will interest the Blades greatly.

If Forster goes out on loan, it will be to us.....they have no reason to loan him to Barnsley (Not even garentee of first team football there either....), he himself has said he would like to come to Norwich again hasn''t he? So if he goes out on loan (which in my mind, is the only doubt) he will be coming here....

Well, I''m worrying... Forster is a great keeper and we do not have our eye on anybody else it seems... His loan signing would be our greatest signing I''d say

Meanwhile our midfield is well and truly sorted out!