Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Andrew Surman Agrees Terms, With un-named championship club!

[quote user="canarydan23"]I''m not sure what I''m more pleased about, a quality signing who will be a fantastic addition to our side, or the fact that some of the w@nkers on here have been made to look right tits! [/quote]

Well done you. CDM (only) mentioned a player being linked with a Championship Club, as someone else mentioned it was a 1 in 24 chance. Some had not heard of him, some said he was too good to come to us and some said we could not afford him (and given what has happened before last season who can blame them?). Additionally some were rude and condecending, but then again some of them average more than 9 posts a year....

[quote user="Delia Out"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]What an utterly pointless post.
[/quote]

Took the words out of my mouth [:D]

[/quote]

And now both of you look pretty silly don''t you [:D]

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh dear, oh dear... just as me and Simon were becoming best of friends... [:''(][/quote]

Was gonna say Smudge you must be overjoyed with this signing. In all seriousness I think Lappin is a great squad player to have around with a brilliant attitude however he did need replacing if we are going to push this season as I think he does lack the necessary mobility to play championship football and looks a little wooden at times.

[/quote]

That is because, as the guys who sit behind me constantly remark, he is a dead ringer for a Tracey brother.  And yes, the Thunderbirds are made of wood.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]What an excellent signing but will this spell the end for Lappin?[/quote]

i think he will be kept as a squad member

[/quote]

Maybe Banana, he can provide cover at LB as well so that would make some sense.

[/quote]

i don''t always talk utter * [;)]

[quote user=" CT "]

Anyone know what shirt number he''ll get?

Is it reasonable to assume he''ll get number 20?

[/quote]

why?

Squad numbers are changed each season, the doc was 27 then changed to 12, no reason though.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]CDMullins I am loving this. Can you please post in big a big a$$ font ''I TOLD YOU SO''..

Fair play lad [:d]
[/quote]

I think you will find CDM openly admits it was not a case of "I TOLD YOU SO".Read more carefully AndyCanary.

[/quote]

I think we will all find that CDM''s "wishful thinking" is more reliable than some of Mr. Tilson''s past fact-based assertions. CDM for new leader of NCISA anyone? [:D] 

[/quote]

Sign me up!

[/quote]

The AGM is in September so look forward to your nomination forms....Democracy rules which i have absolutely no issues with.I take it you are all NCISA members?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Notts Forst [y][/quote]

Is not an actualy team.

Its Nottingham Forrest or Notts County.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]TIL, NCFC47. GWYMOS, WSC, DELIA OUT and co - i think you all owe CDmullins an apology. know it all twerps! good on ya CDM! hahahahahahaha![/quote]

Looks as though CDMullins was right i agree but his original post was made because of wishful thinking and not based on inside info or any facts.

I sincerely hope he turns out to be a terrific signing and i trust PL 110% but what i cannot understand is how people post on here about players when their judgement is based on watching them play one and at most two games against Norwich City during the course of a season.They talk as though they watch them week in and week out and know all about their strengths and tactical nous etc.In this particular case it was hardly making a judgement based on watching MOTD now was it?Seven appearances for Wolves all season.

I am not a know it all twerp as i would know all about Mr Surman if that was the case.

The old magic word would be nice. Begins with "s"

Now then CDMullins how about a divine moment of wishful thinking surrounding Fraser Forster.

[/quote]

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]TIL, NCFC47. GWYMOS, WSC, DELIA OUT and co - i think you all owe CDmullins an apology. know it all twerps! good on ya CDM! hahahahahahaha![/quote]

Looks as though CDMullins was right i agree but his original post was made because of wishful thinking and not based on inside info or any facts.

I sincerely hope he turns out to be a terrific signing and i trust PL 110% but what i cannot understand is how people post on here about players when their judgement is based on watching them play one and at most two games against Norwich City during the course of a season.They talk as though they watch them week in and week out and know all about their strengths and tactical nous etc.In this particular case it was hardly making a judgement based on watching MOTD now was it?Seven appearances for Wolves all season.

I am not a know it all twerp as i would know all about Mr Surman if that was the case.

Now then CDMullins how about a divine moment of wishful thinking surrounding Fraser Forster.

[/quote][/quote]

The old magic word would be nice. Begins with "s"

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]CDMullins I am loving this. Can you please post in big a big a$$ font ''I TOLD YOU SO''..Fair play lad [:d][/quote]

I think you will find CDM openly admits it was not a case of "I TOLD YOU SO".Read more carefully AndyCanary.

[/quote]

I think we will all find that CDM''s "wishful thinking" is more reliable than some of Mr. Tilson''s past fact-based assertions. CDM for new leader of NCISA anyone? [:D] 

[/quote]

Sign me up!

[/quote]

The AGM is in September so look forward to your nomination forms....Democracy rules which i have absolutely no issues with.I take it you are all NCISA members?

[/quote]Controversial.