Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Andrew Surman Agrees Terms, With un-named championship club!

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"][quote user="CDMullins"]Brilliant, I love it!

Til you wont be happy will you? Having never heard of him and all.

Utterly pointless post???

Very, very happy! Thought I were dreaming when I opened the Pinkun up![/quote]My apologies - not pointless at all, I thought you were barking up the wrong tree. Good signing. [/quote]Binner

Quality signing, again off the radoar, but one of the best signings we have made in a few years.

Well done NCFC and Lambo.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Quality signing, again off the radoar, but one of the best signings we have made in a few years.

Well done NCFC and Lambo.[/quote]how can you say that before he''s played a game? for all we know he may get injured in pre-season and spend most of his time in the treatment room....best signing we have made in years!

TIL, NCFC47. GWYMOS, WSC, DELIA OUT and co - i think you all owe CDmullins an apology.

know it all twerps!

good on ya CDM!

hahahahahahaha!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Yep a few people on here are due a nice piece of humble pie, tuck in! [:D][/quote]Here it is Guys, tuck in.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/images.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="spencer 1970"]TIL, NCFC47. GWYMOS, WSC, DELIA OUT and co - i think you all owe CDmullins an apology. know it all twerps! good on ya CDM! hahahahahahaha![/quote]

Looks as though CDMullins was right i agree but his original post was made because of wishful thinking and not based on inside info or any facts.

I sincerely hope he turns out to be a terrific signing and i trust PL 110% but what i cannot understand is how people post on here about players when their judgement is based on watching them play one and at most two games against Norwich City during the course of a season.They talk as though they watch them week in and week out and know all about their strengths and tactical nous etc.In this particular case it was hardly making a judgement based on watching MOTD now was it?Seven appearances for Wolves all season.

I am not a know it all twerp as i would know all about Mr Surman if that was the case.

Now then CDMullins how about a divine moment of wishful thinking surrounding Fraser Forster.

Forget Foster.. I heard Cesc Fabregas was looking for a move this summer!

Seriously, I wasnt right, I never said he was coming to City and never claimed to have the inside scoop.

I merely told the board that a very good player (evidently alot of people on here agree) was joining a team in our league and I had my fingers crossed that it would b us!

Im chuffed!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]CDMullins I am loving this. Can you please post in big a big a$$ font ''I TOLD YOU SO''..

Fair play lad [:d]
[/quote]

I think you will find CDM openly admits it was not a case of "I TOLD YOU SO".Read more carefully AndyCanary.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]CDMullins I am loving this. Can you please post in big a big a$$ font ''I TOLD YOU SO''..

[/quote]

agreed AC - so many "own the board" posters egg-faced in one single news story...nearly as pleasing as us actually signing the player. (not quite).

CDMullins - you absolute star! - you p*ssed in the wind and won gold!

I''m not sure what I''m more pleased about, a quality signing who will be a fantastic addition to our side, or the fact that some of the w@nkers on here have been made to look right tits!

One of my mates is a Southampton fan and I didn''t know what he was talking about when I got a text saying, "He''s a legend. Quality signing. You''ve done well there, he''ll be class for you."

I check out the Pinkun and bam, we''ve signed Surman. And then I read this thread. They say it happens in three''s. Although I spose the 3rd thing could be that TIL seems to have stopped using a bold font for his posts. Now just to get rid of the italics.

[quote user="canarydan23"]I''m not sure what I''m more pleased about, a quality signing who will be a fantastic addition to our side, or the fact that some of the w@nkers on here have been made to look right tits! One of my mates is a Southampton fan and I didn''t know what he was talking about when I got a text saying, "He''s a legend. Quality signing. You''ve done well there, he''ll be class for you." I check out the Pinkun and bam, we''ve signed Surman. And then I read this thread. They say it happens in three''s. Although I spose the 3rd thing could be that TIL seems to have stopped using a bold font for his posts. Now just to get rid of the italics.[/quote]

[Y]

fantastic day eh?

Brilliant signing! Really pleased about this. Have admired him for some time - he should get plenty of opportunities to play for us - unlike at Wolves. I saw him playing for England under-21s and was seriously impressed. Got the text on my way home - well done Lambert!!

Bristol Canary.

I have every right to be positive over Surman, I have seen him many times and he is the exact quality we need.

Yes you can buy a player and they end up crap or injured but whats the point in being negative. Do you think Barca fans are thinking of that about D Villa? No, they know he is a quality player. Surman off course is not in the same class, but he is what we need in the Chump.

Amazing signing! Really surprised and very happy! fair play to the starter of this thread, dont be so quick to have a go next time! ;)

Yep, well done laddie

Problem on here is that there is so much witless dross posted up by dimwits that have read some agents puff in the tabloids that when a bit of fair comment is posted up it gets dismissed all too readily.

Again this is a measure of the direction the club is taking. I should not be suprised if we see one or two other quality signings. And given how this, like most other came completely out of the blue (other than CD) shows what absolute stupidity most rumours are.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I think you will find CDM openly admits it was not a case of "I TOLD YOU SO".Read more carefully AndyCanary.

[/quote]

I think we will all find that CDM''s "wishful thinking" is more reliable than some of Mr. Tilson''s past fact-based assertions. CDM for new leader of NCISA anyone? [:D] 

As Mullins has said, he didn''t necessarily know we were even in for him, merely opted to highlight that he was a good player attracting strong interest from unnamed Championship sides.It''s only by mere chance that he would find himself mentioning our next imminent signing in an article.However i would like to think this board can learn that it causes no harm for posters to speculate about potential buys. The internet is far too heated and damning as it is, without innocent posters being mauled to pieces for looking into transfer gossip.

I am not so happy that CDM''s hopeful posting came into fruition. But more so happy that the doom mongers on here who poo poo things that are said just because it wasn''t them that thought to say it first have ended up looking class clowns.

I beg to differ BBJ. It is accepted wisdom in the more enlightened quarters of our fine City that speculation led to the credit crunch and all the woes that followed.

Not so readily accepted but, in my humble opinion, just as valid is the view that clogging up football forums with baseless gossip is a major contributor to global warming.

I have written to quite a number of folk at the pinkun pointing out the harm and danger these type of posts pose and, accepting how busy they are, I am sure that they will reply, in due course in full agreement with my thoughts.

Until then, every care must be taken.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think we will all find that CDM''s "wishful thinking" is more reliable than some of Mr. Tilson''s past fact-based assertions. CDM for new leader of NCISA anyone? [:D] 

[/quote]

Sign me up!

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]Would be wonderful news but I just can''t see him signing for us. If he did though we really mean business.[/quote]

I repeat we really mean business this year. Bring it on.

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh dear, oh dear... just as me and Simon were becoming best of friends... [:''(][/quote]

Was gonna say Smudge you must be overjoyed with this signing. In all seriousness I think Lappin is a great squad player to have around with a brilliant attitude however he did need replacing if we are going to push this season as I think he does lack the necessary mobility to play championship football and looks a little wooden at times.