Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Andrew Surman Agrees Terms, With un-named championship club!

Well that''s a turn up for the books. I would never of believed it until it was on the ''ole .................

Hopefully he can replicate teh form he showed for Wolves in their promotion season.

Davo

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Fingers crossed but reports up north suggest it could be Sheff Utd!

Although Blackwell has admitted he cant afford the wages of Nosworthy, even though he really wants to sign him.

[/quote]

did you know all along?![;)]

[quote user="Davo"]

Well that''s a turn up for the books. I would never of believed it until it was on the ''ole .................

Hopefully he can replicate teh form he showed for Wolves in their promotion season.

Davo

[/quote]Just wondering how much could he have done for Wolves as a Southampton player?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]What an utterly pointless post.
[/quote]

^^ What an utterly pointless reply.

Well done that man who started this thread. Not so well done the idiots who were so offended by it ...

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Am i being greedy by suggesting that the lack of press conference may indicate another signing imminent?[/quote]

very possibly, maybe ebanks blake as well in a wolves double swoop?!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]What an utterly pointless post.
[/quote]

^^ What an utterly pointless reply.

Well done that man who started this thread. Not so well done the idiots who were so offended by it ...

[/quote]

Goood spot for finding this story.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Am i being greedy by suggesting that the lack of press conference may indicate another signing imminent?[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets not get carried away!

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

possible though, he didn''t play last year for them.

I dont want him though

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont want him though

[/quote]Sounds about as reasonable as your regular assessments of Frank Lampard and your association with the Netherlands to be honest.

Brilliant, I love it!

Til you wont be happy will you? Having never heard of him and all.

Utterly pointless post???

Very, very happy! Thought I were dreaming when I opened the Pinkun up!

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont want him though

[/quote]

Sounds about as reasonable as your regular assessments of Frank Lampard and your association with the Netherlands to be honest.
[/quote]

[y]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Brilliant, I love it!

Til you wont be happy will you? Having never heard of him and all.

Utterly pointless post???

Very, very happy! Thought I were dreaming when I opened the Pinkun up![/quote]My apologies - not pointless at all, I thought you were barking up the wrong tree. Good signing.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"][quote user="CDMullins"]Brilliant, I love it! Til you wont be happy will you? Having never heard of him and all. Utterly pointless post??? Very, very happy! Thought I were dreaming when I opened the Pinkun up![/quote]

My apologies - not pointless at all, I thought you were barking up the wrong tree. Good signing.
[/quote]

Fair play for the apology to the OP.

I posted a message when I saw he was going to be up for sale with Keogh saying we should buy him. Can''t believe we actually did! Lambert - you old dark horse you!

I hope not, he had a good season but I think he''ll be back up now. Lappin didn''t have a great end of season and I''m not filled with confidence when I think of Lappin being a starter next season, but Surman I am massively. Fantastic signing by Lambo and you have to congratulate the board for being ambitious and giving him the funds.

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]What an excellent signing but will this spell the end for Lappin?[/quote]

i think he will be kept as a squad member

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]What an excellent signing but will this spell the end for Lappin?[/quote]

i think he will be kept as a squad member

[/quote]

Maybe Banana, he can provide cover at LB as well so that would make some sense.

Just when I thought we would be looking at a midfield of Fox, Crofts and Smith on the right with Hoolahan in the "hole" behind the front, Lambert picks up this little gem and blows it wide open! Our midfield is full of options now - and it must be a matter of time before one or two obvious candidates are on the way out.

Seriously, bring in a forward and we''re done.