Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Andrew Surman Agrees Terms, With un-named championship club!

Fingers crossed but reports up north suggest it could be Sheff Utd!

Although Blackwell has admitted he cant afford the wages of Nosworthy, even though he really wants to sign him.

How am I getting 5?

He is signing for a Championship Clubs.

Reports in Yorkshire say its Sheff Utd

No where have I suggested it could be Norwich, however fingers crossed, I really hope it is!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

How am I getting 5?

No where have I suggested it could be Norwich, however fingers crossed, I really hope it is!

[/quote]

Now i like to think i am relatively clued up on football as i watch MOTD,The Football League show,Late Kick Off,Sky Sports,read papers and look on message boards and up pops some guy called Andrew Surman.

Sorry CDMullins but i am lost on your excitement that he might sign for us.Enlighten me please with what impresses you with this chap.

Is it just me or has anyone else never heard of him?

yup, and in other pointless stuff  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1288161/CHARLES-SALE-Ipswich-owner-Marcus-Evans-FIFA-ticket-probe.html

Surman is a very good player but I don''t see us affording his wages. Left footed midfielder, he''s a classier version of Lappin.

Would be wonderful news but I just can''t see him signing for us. If he did though we really mean business.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CDMullins"]

How am I getting 5?

[/quote]

Now i like to think i am relatively clued up on football as i watch MOTD,The Football League show,Late Kick Off,Sky Sports,read papers and look on message boards and up pops some guy called Andrew Surman.

Sorry CDMullins but i am lost on your excitement that he might sign for us.Enlighten me please with what impresses you with this chap.

[/quote]Played for Southampton, signed for Wolves was a bit out of his depth in the prem. Strong left foot, plays left mid or center mid, occasionally left back. Still pretty young.

Tilly - I believe it was myself who may have brought his name to the fore, with a post a few weeks back about Wolves putting him up for sale. I think he''d be an unbelievable signing.

He was like Lallana is for Southampton now, and you will have remembered him, but just forgotten since he went to Wolves. Try and think hard about 2 seasons ago (or 3) for Southampton. He won games for them single handed back then.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Definately going to Ipswich.[/quote]

Seems you have the inside track on happenings at Ipswich, said my wife whilst scratching her head just now.

[:-*]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CDMullins"]

How am I getting 5?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry are we only allowed to talk about players you have heard of?

As most other people have said, he is a very good player, much better than our current left side''d players and also younger with much more potential.

Wolves paid £1.2 Million for him, which I think could rise to £2 Million depending on appearances.

A good player but everywhere I look suggests he is on his way to Sheffield.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="CDMullins"]

How am I getting 5?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry are we only allowed to talk about players you have heard of?

As most other people have said, he is a very good player, much better than our current left side''d players and also younger with much more potential.

Wolves paid £1.2 Million for him, which I think could rise to £2 Million depending on appearances.

[/quote]

If its the same guy,he was a southamton player,and in 08 i think,he looked good going forward,but couldnt  50/50..Sorry just checked on google,it is him..At the time i said to mate,shame he could tackle or at least come back now and again as he could be what we need on the left,in years to come.we were talking about england,as we had failed to qualifer for euro and becks wasnt brought on till it was too late....I dont think he is streets ahead of lappin as lappin does put the work in at both ends...But for england on the left,we are still f#####d