Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

IF there was a press conference.....

If there was a press conference called today for 3:30 and it said it was to reveal Surman and another player what would you do?

Obviously most of us would be in the pub watching England but I would also be very excited about the other player. I guess I would just keep checking on my phone to see whi the player is

I wouldn''t as i don''t have the internet on my phone!

I would prob just wait until after the england game [:|]

Cannot see this happening. The club wouldn''t call a press conference at a time that would clash with the England game....Would you?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d just wait untill I got home, the transfer wouldn''t fall through just because I hadn''t checked the moment it had been made official.
[/quote]

How do you know that it wouldn''t?? Source please

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d just wait untill I got home, the transfer wouldn''t fall through just because I hadn''t checked the moment it had been made official.[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

If there was a press conference called today for 3:30 and it said it was to reveal Surman and another player what would you do?

Obviously most of us would be in the pub watching England but I would also be very excited about the other player. I guess I would just keep checking on my phone to see whi the player is

[/quote]Watch the England game and then find out who we signed at half timer[Y]

[quote user="25overpar"]Cannot see this happening. The club wouldn''t call a press conference at a time that would clash with the England game....Would you?[/quote]

Precisely!

Wait till tomorrow for the next signing!