Sign in to follow this  
Ren

Booking fee for tickets

Is this a new thing, if so when did it get introduced?

£1.50 if interested.

[quote user="Ren"]Is this a new thing, if so when did it get introduced? £1.50 if interested.[/quote]

I think they announced towards the end of the season that it was going to be introduced for this one. Unfortunately it seems to be becoming the norm for purchases by credit/debit card.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Ren"]Is this a new thing, if so when did it get introduced? £1.50 if interested.[/quote]it was only £1 lasy year[/quote]last...not lasy...EDIT BUTTON PLEASE!!!!

This is the new Norwich City Mcnasty style they`re going to charge for the open day too.

It`s all to cover costs, fair enough if you ask me

Why don''t they just be honest and put ticket prices up,rather then the booking-fee scam?

[quote user="Herman "]Why don''t they just be honest and put ticket prices up,rather then the booking-fee scam?[/quote]

Yes its annoying to pay a booking fee for tickets, on another subject I rang and asked them to send me some gift vouchers recently which I paid for on the phone, did they charge me the price of a first class stamp for sending them to me, no they didn''t.

Other thing I''ve realised is if you ring the 0844 number for the ticket office you get charged premium rate for the call so best to stick to the other direct number which is an 01603 local Norwich number.