Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Countdown

July 1st is closing in and as Lambert''s transfer deadline expect a lot of business in the next week or so. A winger, keeper and a couple of strikers are crucial and another defender wouldn''t go amiss. I am going to predict two more signings by the end of the week with a winger tomorrow and possibly a striker on friday.

Also one quick question, will the deadline for players leaving also be on July 1st?

August 31st at 5pm on the dot [:O]Unless circumstances beyond the FA''s and clubs control stop the papers ariving on the deadline, then it can be extended another 24 hours [:O] Like when the snow stopped Arshavin etc...Although FM does have the deadline as September the 2nd [:O]So in fairness, I really don''t know!! [:D]

I think somewhere Lambert said he wanted his new squad assembled before pre-season training starts again on July 1st. I think it was in an interview when we made one of the early signings.

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]

July 1st is closing in and as Lambert''s transfer deadline expect a lot of business in the next week or so. A winger, keeper and a couple of strikers are crucial and another defender wouldn''t go amiss. I am going to predict two more signings by the end of the week with a winger tomorrow and possibly a striker on friday.

Also one quick question, will the deadline for players leaving also be on July 1st?

[/quote]

Cureton and the Doc are still under contract until midnight 30th June, They can sign for another club but do not officially become their player until 1st July