Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

REALISTICALLY...any players at the world cup would fit in our current team?

...yeah yeah ,,,,messi, rooney, ronaldo, etc...forget the jokes...but anyone REALISTIC  from the lesser teams?

I thought that Uche of Nigeria looked class...if Wes went (hope not) I''d have him in a shot...big ask as he''s in the top flight in spain but is a so-so used player...and in Lambert I trust...(he could charm the chrome off a harley!) the keeper works for me too (if we dont get FF) and 2 games in the champions league qualifiers beacuse he won the Israeli league cant do much for him now.

Depends. That North Korean chap who was crying at the start of their first game looked pretty handy and he''s bound to net us some additional sales in merchandise over there.

tseng sey looked a very good player but marketing and north korea dont really go hand in hand

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ip***ch  are said to be interested in Nigeria''s Victor Obinna[/quote]He was tipped to be huge a few years ago in Italy! Not another Dos Santos surely? [:O]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]That guy who scored the opening goal for SA
[/quote]

No thanks! other than that goal he''s looked like one of the worst players at the tournament by far, i''ve counted over 10 shots since the goal that haven''t even gone close, one lucky goal doesn''t make a player, miss placed passes and unable to beat someone on the outside

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ip***ch  are said to be interested in Nigeria''s Victor Obinna
[/quote]

He was tipped to be huge a few years ago in Italy! Not another Dos Santos surely? [:O]
[/quote]Dos Santos has been class in the games i have seen him play in

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Ip***ch  are said to be interested in Nigeria''s Victor Obinna

[/quote]

No chance of Obinna to Ipswich he is tipped to break into the Inter Milan team next year.

But for a realistic signing from the world cup what about the Slovenia right back Brecko he has looked impressive and would be in our price range or Shane Smeltz New Zealand''s massive striker

Are we talking about Mphela who played yesterday against France? I thought he looked pretty good for someone that has only played in South Africa and who was almost the lone striker. Wouldn''t he be worth a go?

The thing is with the North Korean player is that he actually plays in Japan and had to fight for North Korean Nationality. He still may be worth a go and won''t be expensive I shouldn''t imagine.

Gervinho looks good too but I am not convinced he is only 23!

The one player that really impressed me was Chris Wood of New Zealand. He is a youngster at West Brom - possibly a good loan target?

[quote user="The Lord"]tseng sey looked a very good player but marketing and north korea dont really go hand in hand[/quote]lol

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="The Lord"]tseng sey looked a very good player but marketing and north korea dont really go hand in hand[/quote]
lol
[/quote]

Sure it does, everyone would have to buy a Norwich shirt . . . . .

[quote user="chicken"]

Depends. That North Korean chap who was crying at the start of their first game looked pretty handy and he''s bound to net us some additional sales in merchandise over there.

[/quote]

Jong Tae-Se earns about 20k a week playing in Japan, so the chances of us meeting his wage demands would be pretty much impossible.

[quote user="naaarwich fan"][quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]Ip***ch  are said to be interested in Nigeria''s Victor Obinna

[/quote] No chance of Obinna to Ipswich he is tipped to break into the Inter Milan team next year. But for a realistic signing from the world cup what about the Slovenia right back Brecko he has looked impressive and would be in our price range or Shane Smeltz New Zealand''s massive striker[/quote]

Oh i get it...binna...very good

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Giovani Dos Santos? Khune (African Keeper)?[/quote]with our accents we would be accused of being racist! everytime we shout khune! khune! khune!!!how about.....Robert koren or craig moore. I say moore as he is a centre back with lots of experience, but he would only do as cover i think. saw someone mention gervinho and uche...no chance of that. Danny shittu anyone?

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]That guy who scored the opening goal for SA
[/quote]

No thanks! other than that goal he''s looked like one of the worst players at the tournament by far, i''ve counted over 10 shots since the goal that haven''t even gone close, one lucky goal doesn''t make a player, miss placed passes and unable to beat someone on the outside

[/quote]

I was about to say the same thing![Y]

I wouldn''t really want any of the South African squad to be honest, they look awful!  Pienar* though is a different story!

*sp

Actually I say that but one of their defensive midfielders caught my eye.  Can''t remember his name though!