Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

when do we get new season tickets?

Just a quick question. After reading a post a couple of weeks ago, saying that some peoples season tickets hadn''t been renewed, even though they chose the ''auto-renew'' option when purchasing them last year, i phoned the club asking if mine had been renewed as i didn''t get a confirmation letter like others did. the man on the other end told me they had, and will be delivered shortly. i Know some people who had their''s delivered 2 weeks ago. Has anybody else on here received theirs''s yet, i''d have thought they would have been posted around the same time, but obviously not!

There''s over a month till the new season and over 20,000 tickets to send out. Doesn''t it seem reasonable that this would take a few weeks to process them all? Or did you expect them to all be delivered on the same day?

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]There''s over a month till the new season and over 20,000 tickets to send out. Doesn''t it seem reasonable that this would take a few weeks to process them all? Or did you expect them to all be delivered on the same day?

Davo[/quote]Do you feel the need to be so c0cky? He''s asked a question.. Instead of putting a stupid clever answer to him and making yourself look a n0b, maybe give a normal answer?Prick.

I did give a normal answer. There is still a month to go and it''s unreasonable to think that 20,000 tickets would be sent out at the same time.

Have you ever been involved in mailing something on this scale?

Just think about it. How long do you think it takes to print the tickets. Then to make sure that they are correct and all the rest of the little things that go with it. Do you honestly think it only takes a couple of days to do something on that scale so they can send them all out at the same time?

He said and I quote:

"i phoned the club asking if mine had been renewed as i didn''t get a confirmation letter like others did. the man on the other end told me they had, and will be delivered shortly."

He answered his own question. His ticket has been renewed and he''s wrong in thinking that they would of all been sent at the same time.

So before you accuse others of being "stupid clever" maybe you should tell the OP to read what he has written so he can answer his own question.

Davo

Your argument is kind of flawed though Davo, as people would have ordered there season tickets over the last 2- 3 months, so there''s been ample time to send out season tickets in dribs and drabs. so in fact, theres probably only about 10k season tickets that needed to be sent last minute.

I always have recieved mine mid july sort of time and the club normally put on the website when they start sending them out

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I always have recieved mine mid july sort of time and the club normally put on the website when they start sending them out
[/quote]

Same here - normally get mine some time around mid-Julyish.

Don''t really see the rush - it''s not even July yet and it''s not as if failing to send them out this early is going to cancel the football season or something.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t really see the rush - it''s not even July yet and it''s not as if failing to send them out this early is going to cancel the football season or something.
[/quote]

I think perhaps the club cold benifit if they left out the date on the season tickets and introduce bar code, yes it will cost to set up, but it would be a one off, and how much does it cost to make 20,250 +season tickets every year,? 

I only got mine about 10 days before the first game of last season last year so I wouldn''t worry too much if they haven''t arrived yet.

I''m reliably told that all people that renewed their season tickets will have them sent out before 12th July.