Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Do we need a right back???

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="NCFC-47"]Yeah martin cannot be good enough because p''boro let him last season and didnt play and spillane wont be good enough bu is a litle better than martin we need a right back who has a couple of seasons experience in NPC[/quote]Well it looks obvious to me that Lambert thinks Martin is good enough.  But then what does he know?[/quote]We must play Martin. We need a new scapegoat now The Doc has gone! [;)]

The only thing I find annoying about him is that he seems to turn back alot.. Doesn''t really like to even atempt to take people on.. Apart from that, not too much to moan about. [:)]

I want Martin to suceed as much as anybody but imho he''s not good enough for the week-in week-out requirments of championship football, its just an opinion.

This doesnt mean i wont give him him my full support (the same for all those who play for city). To suggest he''s being written off by supporters because he "wasnt deemed good enough" by Peterborough has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I would never judge a player until iv seen him in the flesh, and after watching him home and away last season I personally feel he''s not going to be good enough to cope against championship quality players.

If he does play though, I hope im proved completely wrong!