Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Re: F.A.O Whittle Thread Earlier Today

Ok Morty. Just found it strange it had been removed and barclaybreds comments deleted.

Sorry to start a new thread, just thought there may have been some dodgy comments made that i missed.

Strange one this.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok Morty. Just found it strange it had been removed and barclaybreds comments deleted.

Sorry to start a new thread, just thought there may have been some dodgy comments made that i missed.

Strange one this.[/quote]I haven''t actually been on here all day for a change, so maybe we both missed something lol.Looks like he has been banned though seeing as his comments vanished from the thread.Come on Arthur, admit you duffed up the QPR fans.[;)]

[quote user="missing in action"]give him the whittle windmill!
[/quote]

Not sure stripping naked and spinning his cock around with a tassle on the end is such a good idea, think it might be what barclaybred was after

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="missing in action"]give him the whittle windmill![/quote]

Not sure stripping naked and spinning his cock around with a tassle on the end is such a good idea, think it might be what barclaybred was after

[/quote]cheers hedge, now i have bits of smartie scattered across my laptop screen through laughter.

Braclaybred {the 2nd, not the original} must have posted something dodgy or offensive on that thread as his comments have been deleted, his thread removed, and some say hes now been banned.

Someone must know what happened.

Anything juicey??? I love a good old pinkun gossipl LOL.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok Morty. Just found it strange it had been removed and barclaybreds comments deleted.

Strange one this.[/quote]I haven''t actually been on here all day for a change, so maybe we both missed something lol.Looks like he has been banned though seeing as his comments vanished from the thread.Come on Arthur, admit you duffed up the QPR fans.[;)][/quote]*THUD**Picks self up from floor*What??? [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok Morty. Just found it strange it had been removed and barclaybreds comments deleted.

Strange one this.[/quote]I haven''t actually been on here all day for a change, so maybe we both missed something lol.Looks like he has been banned though seeing as his comments vanished from the thread.Come on Arthur, admit you duffed up the QPR fans.[;)][/quote]*THUD**Picks self up from floor*What??? [;)][/quote]I''ve hardly been on here all week.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]I''ve hardly been on here all week.[/quote]Yep! I''d noticed you''d cut it down to about 70/80 posts a day! lol. [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]I''ve hardly been on here all week.[/quote]Yep! I''d noticed you''d cut it down to about 70/80 posts a day! lol. [+o(][/quote]Pffft, I have been busy with other things this week.[;)]

Pffft, I have been busy with other things this week.

Wrath Of The Barclay site this week Morty? LOL.

Thought you were going to pop in the coachmakers wednesday for a pint and watch the england game.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Pffft, I have been busy with other things this week.

Wrath Of The Barclay site this week Morty? LOL.

Thought you were going to pop in the coachmakers wednesday for a pint and watch the england game.[/quote]Lol Arthur, I only post here.Change of plan, my girlfriend wanted to come to the pub to watch it with me. Don''t worry, I will claim my pint sometime![;)]

Maybe sunday for the German game Morty, although im not sure saying that, as we go out for a roast sundays, to different pubs each week, depending on the pub we may stay and watch the game.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Maybe sunday for the German game Morty, although im not sure saying that, as we go out for a roast sundays, to different pubs each week, depending on the pub we may stay and watch the game.[/quote]I have my kids here this weekend so shall be watching it at HQ morty! Quite probably chewing my nails down to the knuckle lol! I wan''t to be at home so people don''t see me cry if we go out on pens!