Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Please Help/advise.

Okay i sit in the second row of the n+p bottom tier.i thought i wasnt affected by the stadium expansion but when i was reading the artical i realised in the image they used - my chair was gone [:o]what do you think i should do as i havent recieved any letters.

You should be getting a letter unless its been lost in the post!

Obviously it looks like their will be extra rows put in at the front of the River End lower tier so you being on the 2nd row will be effected, so ring up next week if you haven''t received the letter.

If not you may well finally receive the letter in 2030 when the old River end stand has been knocked down and replaced by a bigger and better 8,000 version and Carrow Road holds 42,000!!!!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]You should be getting a letter unless its been lost in the post!

Obviously it looks like their will be extra rows put in at the front of the River End lower tier so you being on the 2nd row will be effected, so ring up next week if you haven''t received the letter.

If not you may well finally receive the letter in 2030 when the old River end stand has been knocked down and replaced by a bigger and better 8,000 version and Carrow Road holds 42,000!!!![/quote]How do you work out a 8,000 N&P stand, will raise the capacity by that much? would probably make it 30,000.....

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]You should be getting a letter unless its been lost in the post!

If not you may well finally receive the letter in 2030 when the old River end stand has been knocked down and replaced by a bigger and better 8,000 version and Carrow Road holds 42,000!!!![/quote]How do you work out a 8,000 N&P stand, will raise the capacity by that much? would probably make it 30,000.....[/quote]And also, how will it be made bigger? its same size as Barclay already.......

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]Okay i sit in the second row of the n+p bottom tier.i thought i wasnt affected by the stadium expansion but when i was reading the artical i realised in the image they used - my chair was gone [:o]what do you think i should do as i havent recieved any letters.[/quote]I''d suggest you do nothing and hope it all gets sorted out without you having to phone the club ticket office.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="grantroederdisaster"]You should be getting a letter unless its been lost in the post!

If not you may well finally receive the letter in 2030 when the old River end stand has been knocked down and replaced by a bigger and better 8,000 version and Carrow Road holds 42,000!!!![/quote]How do you work out a 8,000 N&P stand, will raise the capacity by that much? would probably make it 30,000.....[/quote]And also, how will it be made bigger? its same size as Barclay already.......[/quote]

he said in 2030 and after the NP has been replaced, I assume he thinks other parts of CR will be developed by then too.

As for the OP, the only reason I can think of if they didn''t send you a letter and your seat is gone is that it was necessary to remove that seat before installing (a new entire row or whatever) in exactly the same place

No no no no no no!

help/advice to me please! got a mac and not sure what the equivalent to compatibility mode is (so I can quote people), anyone got any idea?