Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: German scored!!

Didn''t someone say this Banana guy is English, and only supporting The Netherlands because "his school team once trained like them"?Other than that, obvious troll is obvious.

Banana you are a total p r i c k.

I hope you haven''t ever posted your seat number cos you might find a queue of people on the 6th August.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Banana crossing the line from ''annoying poster who I tolerate'' to ''absolute C_U_N_T''.
[/quote]

Agreed, Fuck off nana,stop being an arse.

Banana it''s really not a good idea to take the piss out of English people on here, this match isn''t a joke to us English (bar you) so seriously just fuck off and shut the fuck up you stupid little twat cunt

HA HA HA , IM WITH YOU BANANA MAN, BLOODY JOKE THIS IS, NEVER MIND LEAST WE HAVE HESKEY ON.........................................

Oh well at least Banana will be a happy young teenager tonight [:$]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Banana crossing the line from ''annoying poster who I tolerate'' to ''absolute C_U_N_T''.[/quote]

Agreed, Fuck off nana,stop being an arse.

[/quote]Hear hear. What a total arse

Pretty much the whole of Holland were behind England today, I would know, half my family are dutch, if anyone hates Germany more than us, its the Dutch.

I have to say banana, I think (your not the only one on here, the young, also woman do it too) that by labelling yourself as a minority, you get attention, and thats just what you want.

[quote user="Calsworth"]All things aside, shocking performance.

[/quote]

Yep,embarrasing really.That will teach me for getting my hopes up.Pissed off!!

I''m not gonna lie. I don''t like you banana.

Im not bothered if you like me or not really. Its just funny how everyone thinks england will reach the semis and they get beat by a team with an average age of about 25 and everyone thought that experiance was key.

Look Banana,i personally haven''t had a problem with you,but you really need to shut it,ok[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]Look Banana,i personally haven''t had a problem with you,but you really need to shut it,ok[Y][/quote]

never said it was just you.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Im not bothered if you like me or not really. Its just funny how everyone thinks england will reach the semis and they get beat by a team with an average age of about 25 and everyone thought that experiance was key.[/quote]I want a quote from everyone on this forum, saying that England will rach the Semi''s and experiance is key...i for one have never said either.....

I always quite liked the Dutch until you started ''supporting'' them Nana. Know I hope they get royally stuffed because you really are an utter knob.