Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Has Doc found himself a new club yet?

Yep, and considerably more handsomely than any of us on here!

Just checked BBC Transfers and Sky, and no, I can confirm that Jamie Lad has indeed not got another club yet so that put that one to bed too!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

OP...who cares...he is no longer a ncfc player....done the past...MOVE ON FFS!!!

[/quote]

I''m afraid he is still an NCFC player, and is being paid handsomely for that privilege until next Thursday[:O]

So I assume he is on his holidays reaping the benefit of his rewards[;)]

[/quote]

Rumour has it he is the source of the Taddy lager.

(I think it was started by Tilly not sure though)

While we are at it, what were we thinking with that minute''s aoolause for Graham Paddon and all those other former Canaries who died? They have left the Club.  Move on FFS

Indeed Cambridge.

After 227 first team appearances over 6 seasons The Doc will always be associated with Norwich City.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

OP...who cares...he is no longer a ncfc player....done the past...MOVE ON FFS!!!

[/quote]but we never got to say goodbye to Huckerby!!!!!! ;)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Jizza"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Doc has been on holiday, but keeping fitness up.  His agent has received a number of offers from Championship and League One clubs which he will discuss with Doc on his return, and then negotiations can begin.
[/quote] Are you like his biatch?[/quote]

No, we just have a friendly wrestle from time to time.

For the record, if you can be bothered to trawl the archives, I first posted the news about Doc being dropped by Lambert, then recalled by Lambert, and then about Doc not getting his contract renewed, so it''s fair to say I''m not guessing.

[/quote]

I heard its been narrowed down to 2 teams. One is Charlton and the other is a Greek team offering big money?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Indeed Cambridge.

After 227 first team appearances over 6 seasons The Doc will always be associated with Norwich City.

[/quote]Unfortunetley![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/bolt.gif[/img]

I bet the Doc didn''t holiday anywhere in Spain......Especially where the locals of one town/village during an annual ceremony, throw an unfortunate donkey off some historic building.....  

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Yep, and considerably more handsomely than any of us on here! Just checked BBC Transfers and Sky, and no, I can confirm that Jamie Lad has indeed not got another club yet so that put that one to bed too!![/quote]

And I guarentee he''s put his wife to bed several times too:

[img]http://www.footballcupleague.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/2312238678_5e79a64f52.jpg[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Yep, and considerably more handsomely than any of us on here! Just checked BBC Transfers and Sky, and no, I can confirm that Jamie Lad has indeed not got another club yet so that put that one to bed too!![/quote]

[/quote]But she got annoyed when he kept shooting wide.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

But she got annoyed when he kept shooting wide.

[/quote]

Who ruddy cares with that in the sack?

[quote user="TheGoogler"]. Cureton was linked heavily to Walsall but that appeared to be agent talk. Heard nothing about the Doc.[/quote]

Heard Curetons in talks with Cambridge and Luton.

not sure if its a tough situation for Doherty, because if it was to due to wages that he left (pure assumption) id think a league one side might struggle to afford him also? and if a league one side does sign him (heard someine mention Charlton), then that just raises more questionsHe will probably end up with another championship team I think

[quote user="jeagle"]

I heard its been narrowed down to 2 teams. One is Charlton and the other is a Greek team offering big money?

[/quote]There are four clubs interested, two with firm offers.

[quote user="cityangel"]

People are unkind to the Doc, I wish him well.

[/quote]What she said [Y]

Actually CA I don''t think most are unkind to the Doc. it''s just that some people cannot distinguish between a ''loyal'' servant like Doc or Sutch and a really good Championship player and that sets off the arguments.

Sutch never made it anywhere else despite the ''leave him alone he''s a very nice boy'' brigade and i just cannot see Doc getting a decent League One club let alone a Championship position.

If he does get a club in our league, oh how i will look forward to it!