Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Lambert - Norwich-Worold cup

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]im half dutch, half my family are dutch, the sooner their out, the better![/quote]

ha ha, i bet you got some texts through during the game today [;)]

fortunatly no, although we were laughed at when we failed to get to Europe in 08, they were (as were most of the dutch) behind England today.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]fortunatly no, although we were laughed at when we failed to get to Europe in 08, they were (as were most of the dutch) behind England today.[/quote]

but to not get into the euros is a ''fail'' and they deserved to laugh at you!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]im half dutch, half my family are dutch, the sooner their out, the better![/quote]

ha ha, i bet you got some texts through during the game today [;)]

[/quote]

Why are Holland ''your team''? is this like people from Surrey who are Man U fans?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]nope, us to me is holland.[/quote]I seriously think you should have been aborted to save this world a favour.  One of the thickest, most single minded, ignorant, retards I have ever seen.  The fact that due to the internet I have gotten to see the views of a lot of people, just shows how pathetic a human being you are.  You are not Dutch.  You are an attention seeking whining bitch.  You are a disgrace to humanity.Hopefully, if you attend school for a few more decades you may eventually be able to integrate into society.  Not that I expect you to be able to understand half of these long words with all of those capital letters.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]fortunatly no, although we were laughed at when we failed to get to Europe in 08, they were (as were most of the dutch) behind England today.[/quote]

but to not get into the euros is a ''fail'' and they deserved to laugh at you!

[/quote]Sorry, Nana, don''t you mean "laugh at us?" Or are you only a Holland fan for this world cup?

[quote user="StevoM"][quote user="I am a Banana"]nope, us to me is holland.[/quote]I seriously think you should have been aborted to save this world a favour.  One of the thickest, most single minded, ignorant, retards I have ever seen.  The fact that due to the internet I have gotten to see the views of a lot of people, just shows how pathetic a human being you are.  You are not Dutch.  You are an attention seeking whining bitch.  You are a disgrace to humanity.Hopefully, if you attend school for a few more decades you may eventually be able to integrate into society.  Not that I expect you to be able to understand half of these long words with all of those capital letters.[/quote]I think Nana is the after birth of when his parents tried to abort him.