Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

20,250 season tickets sold!

If the ground was bigger, we''d sell fewer season tickets.

It''s great news, obviously, but it says as much about the pricing and the capacity as it does about the fans'' loyalty.

I hope it will mean a good atmosphere. Far too often last season the majority of the 25 000 just turned up and sat there. It''s only worth having a big crowd if they make some noise. CR wasn''t remotely intimidating last season.

Sorry posted this earlier in the thread and wondered if anyone knew the answer.

Why aren''t the castle mall ncfc shop selling tickets anymore, is the shop closing?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Why aren''t the castle mall ncfc shop selling tickets anymore, is the shop closing?

[/quote]

Don''t know if its true but heared it''s to do with the problem of some cases of double booking seats.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="morty"]Makes me proud, that in times of financial uncertainty, that so many people show their loyalty.

And don''t doubt just how much our six fingered Suffolk "chums" wish they could pull in such numbers.

OTBC.
[/quote]

Trust me, binners regularly pull in numbers, but not STs.[;)]
[/quote]

The Binners struggle to get 20,000 gates

[/quote]
Yes but they didn''t you know that they did win the FA cup and the UEFA cup many moons ago.

Just bought a season ticket for the new season! yay!

If you are looking to get a ticket still, there are only odd seats dotted around the ground. More than 2 seats together can be found in the Jarrold Stand and the back rows of the upper Barclay

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Don''t know if its true but heared it''s to do with the problem of some cases of double booking seats.

[/quote]

Thanks Pete, could be that although I''d heard it might close although that was from a friend of a friend [:)]