Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Glenn Roeder and his assistants Nigel Pearson and Lee Clark

Ironic that when Roeder managed us these two were his assistants up in Newcastle, and now there two of the hottest young managers in England along with Howe and Lambert

[quote user="The Lord"]Ironic that when Roeder managed us these two were his assistants up in Newcastle, and now there two of the hottest young managers in England along with Howe and Lambert[/quote]simple really, they worked under him, saw it fail and thought, "i cannot ******* do this when i manage a club". And they didn''t!

Soon as Clark left we started to free fall....He was carrying roeder and alot of what we did the 1st 6 months, when we went on one of our best runs ever to stay up. was down to Clark not Roeder

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]Soon as Clark left we started to free fall....He was carrying roeder and alot of what we did the 1st 6 months, when we went on one of our best runs ever to stay up. was down to Clark not Roeder[/quote]Strangely enough I thought that until this very morning.  And Kenny Samson changed my mind by what he said on Talksport.  He said when he was at Watford and Glenn Roeder was manager.  Watford was in trouble, but nobody couldn''t make any suggestions to Roeder.  It was his way all the way.  Subsequently they were relegated.