Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Vuvuzelas at Carrow Road

I''ll be honest, I''m looking forward to bringing one for the 4 and a half minutes it will last. Bring earplugs in the lower barclay.

If they become a regular fixture at CR, I shall be returning my Season ticket.I can''t stand  the bloody terrible droning of the things. They have, as the poster before me said, ruined the World Cup.

I think they are pretty good - they will be used alot around Europe - Italy, Spain etc.

Too many people turn up to carrow road with flasks of tea and blankets to like them here unfortunately. Would be nice to have more than just the Barclay buzzing though. Poor chaps have to do it all by themselves throughout the game until we score and then they are joined by the ruffle of blankets slowly falling of creaking knees.

Bah humbug, I certainly would like to see something more allowed to be used for those that have no shout left in their lungs!

Ban them and if anyone is seen within a mile of carrow rd with one, confiscate their ticket/season ticket

With any luck, anyone blowing one of these things at Carrow Road or in the vicinity will end up with a ruptured throat like that woman in South Africa the other day.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]anyone blowing one of these things at Carrow Road will end up with a ruptured throat[/quote]Or in the Wensum! [mo]

remember those bloody horns at Cardiff? Well I do. I had the hangover from hell and some Brummie blow one right in my lugs.

Those Vuvuzelas are even worse.

I don`t want some yoof blowing one in my ear when I`m trying to pour my tea from my Thermos

They should be banned in all grounds as they are a health hazard to people''s ear-drums. I will not be going to any clubs that allow them.

"Delia''s Dirty handbag at five paces threatened"......

If I had one and you tried to break it, i''d break your neck....

No way. They''re nothing special at all, and the amount of criticism of them over the world cup has been incredible. There was also an attempt to get them banned from the world cup, and I believe when a man was caught selling them just outside Wimbledon, they were instantly banned from there. In the voting on this site as well, over 70% say NO.

Can''t imagine anyone in the City stand having one so my eardrums will be safe.

Yes! i think they''d be brilliant to bring into football everywhere.

provide a great atmosphere and would just add to the great atmosphere already at Carrow Road

[quote user="shiplee15"]Yes! i think they''d be brilliant to bring into football everywhere.

provide a great atmosphere and would just add to the great atmosphere already at Carrow Road[/quote]Well we all know who''s Ditchingham''s idiot is.

No never and just so yo know its a NO! spoilt the world cup for me poxy noise if u wanna blow 1 on the plains of Africa whilst hunting antelope then feel free.............but not Carrow road anyone found near carrow rd on a match day with a vuvuzela should be tazzard [:)] then the said instrument rammed where the sun dont shine ..........

Is this what has become of modern football?!?!

I can just imagine the kind of fans who would like to hear them at the ground.... :(

An absolute NO and it ahs indeed ruined the World Cup.

The same people that are in favour of a vuvuzela are probably the "matchday entertainment" brigade that scorn upon anyone singing with passion or using the occasional naughty word.

Football grounds are like a church...people congregate and sing for something they passionately believe in (not that ive been to a church in the past 15 years)......

I say allow them into Carrow Road on the same day they are allowed in Norwich Cathedral (i.e NEVER!)