Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Re: Calum Daverport On Trail!!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Bugger i thought he was on trial for us!
[/quote]

And now it turns out he not even on trail for us, either. Perhaps Mr Knife Maniac might be a useful back up to Holty?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Bugger i thought he was on trial for us!
[/quote]

And now it turns out he not even on trail for us, either. Perhaps Mr Knife Maniac might be a useful back up to Holty?

[/quote]

I''m sorry , that should of course read "Mr Knife Manic". Far be it from me to raise the literary standards of this thread.....

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Bugger i thought he was on trial for us! [/quote]

[/quote]Misleading thread title I suppose, don''t see them very often [;)]Maybe he would!. Although me spelling Maniac right would be useful also.

The only sure fire things are that i cant spell, even got the guys name wrong now ive looked again, and that someone stabbed him in the legs. Other than that who knows what the hell went on, not a trial jury thats for sure.

According to his sister he headbutted her at least four times. I would have thought receiving that sort of treatment from a professional footballer would have left you in hospital for a while. Still, we''ll see.