Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

If we got to the Play off final........

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]

Would you want to play Ipswich ? It depends really because if we won it would be great, promotion to the Premiership against our rivals. Although if we lost could you handle it ??

What do you lot think ?

[/quote]If we won it i wouldnt care who we played[Y]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]But how would you feel if we lost to Ipswich in it ?[/quote]exactly the same as if we lost to anyone else...FOOKIN GUTTED

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]But how would you feel if we lost to Ipswich in it ?[/quote]Did you really have to ask this question on a Norwich City forum? [:P]

The atmosphere would be something else I reckon. Purely because it''s Ipswich I''d be mighty nervous the whole time to be honest. I''d seriously struggle to bear the shame of losing to them, even if we did so in a heroic and unlucky fashion. ditto for Leeds and Crystal Palace if we were to play them. If anything, I think I hate the latter two more than Ipswich. At least Ippy is a love-to-hate thing. Life would be duller without them to do battle against. If Leeds and Palace got wiped off the face of the Earth though, the world would be a better place.

I think everyone needs to chill out a little bit. I''d be happy with avoiding relegation. Slow down a bit. [:|]

This is a discussion forum and a hypothetical question, an interesting question

I have to say as euphoric as beating Ipswich in a playoff final would be, it would be equally devastating if we lost, watching Ipswich play the likes of Liverpool, chelsea, man u, would make watching the EPL rather hard, a years worth of pain!

The game itself would probably give me a heart attack and i''m only 19!

yeah, guess so, I apologise. It''s just I think some people are getting a little ahead of them selves. Talking about the Prem, and we were only in L1 last year. Obviously we would all love it, but I think we need to be realistic about this.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]I''d laugh if Wickham signed for tottenham then he was loaned to us and he scored 90th min winner against them in play off final [;)][/quote]This thread is getting more and more unlikely as it goes along. lol. But I admire your optimism [y]

It can''t get anymore unlikely that the idea of the paupers getting out of the bottom three nevermind reaching the palyoff finals