Sign in to follow this  
Adam NCFC

What's a successful season for you?

Everyone is talking about play offs, some just want to stay up...So what will make you a happy supporter? [:)]

Winning the league, unbeaten all season, 46 clean sheets and Holt top scorer. At least.

[quote user="Brendo "]

Winning the league, unbeaten all season, 46 clean sheets and Holt top scorer. At least.

[/quote]Always 1 real funny guy [8-)]Beating Ipswich twice, and giving a good acount of ourselfs, hopefully making the play offs would be amazing. [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]

Always 1 real funny guy [8-)]

Beating Ipswich twice, and giving a good acount of ourselfs, hopefully making the play offs would be amazing. [:)]
[/quote]

Sorry, yeah.

I''d be delighted with at least 1 win against the scum, and a top half finish. Can''t be too greedy considering we were in League 1 last season...

Given that we have only chalked up two finishes inside the top 6 in the second tier since we were relegated from the Premiership in 1994/5 I would be delighted with a top half finish. That would represent good progress as far as I am concerned. Getting some bragging rights against the binners would also be brilliant.

A successful season would be getting to the playoffs.

I would however be more than happy with top-half and to still be in the hunt for the playoffs come March.

Hopefully we will win more than we loose and if we do that then I''ll be happier more weeks than not :)

Davo

[quote user="lappinitup"]If things go badly wrong I''ll settle for second place![/quote]lol[Y]   I would love a playoff spot, that would be a great season imho  OTBC

I think a successful season would be a top half finish, although I''d settle for one in which we don''t flirt with relegation ever.

SUCCESSFUL would be getting a a Play Off spot. I''d take a finish between 8th-15th though in all honesty.

playoff place.. double over binmen and a decent cup run. infact id settle for a cup win and all season in bottom half of table...

Good home form and decent away results....The team working hard and putting in commitment and effort.

Decent cup run, and hopefully top six.....Oh, and giving our Suffolk neighbours a double spanking....and then finishing above them.

yep, agree with the aboveif the almost all of the players look championship quality, if they gel together as a team then we have been successful in that aima reasoned ''go'' in both cups would also be seen as successful - if only as measured against previous dismal effortshowever, given the parlous state many clubs look to be in anything less than the playoffs should be viewed as a failure