Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Leon Best To Norwich £500k.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Nope lol.[/quote]lol...just thought i''d ask[/quote]I haven''t started one since my "Marcus Evans to pull out of Ipswich" about 2 months ago.Must be true then.[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]Nope lol.
[/quote]lol...just thought i''d ask[/quote]

I haven''t started one since my "Marcus Evans to pull out of Ipswich" about 2 months ago.

Must be true then.

[:P]
[/quote]lol, i like that 1

Interesting to note that in recent weeks a lot of utter bullsh*t rumours have started appearing on that site relating to Norwich (I know there were always loads anyway but are now more than normal) posted by a guy who begins every word with a capital letter (i.e. Norwich Are Signing Leon Best For £500K.) Very familiar posting style. Reminds me of a certain poster who used to appear on here claiming Shola Ameobi was in the building. He seems to have moved on to rumours about other clubs now as well. Obviously found a new venue for indulging his passion for posting hoax rumours!

J[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Interesting to note that in recent weeks a lot of utter bullsh*t rumours have started appearing on that site relating to Norwich (I know there were always loads anyway but are now more than normal) posted by a guy who begins every word with a capital letter (i.e. Norwich Are Signing Leon Best For £500K.) Very familiar posting style. Reminds me of a certain poster who used to appear on here claiming Shola Ameobi was in the building. He seems to have moved on to rumours about other clubs now as well. Obviously found a new venue for indulging his passion for posting hoax rumours!

[/quote]That''s Probably Jen Jen.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]J[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]

That''s Probably Jen Jen.
[/quote]

And he probably meant Clive Best lol