Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Re: ***BREAKING NEWS*** Paul Lambert quits Norwich City

[quote user="colu_mike"]I type 100% FACTUAL CERTAINTIES... How many promotions has Paul Lambert masterminded? ONE 1

He couldn''t even get Wycombe out of League Two!

Ward on the other hand got Cheltenham and York out of the bottom tier, Bristol City automatically promoted to the Championship, and Wolves to the Premiership.

Now run along and wait for your inevitable relegation with your novice manager.[/quote]Well you are clearly the font of footballing knowledge, see you in the Premiership in a few years lol.Oh, don''t forget though, that if your manager does turn out to be any good we, or someone else will nick him anyway.[:)]

[quote user="colu_mike"]I type 100% FACTUAL CERTAINTIES... How many promotions has Paul Lambert masterminded? ONE 1

He couldn''t even get Wycombe out of League Two!

Ward on the other hand got Cheltenham and York out of the bottom tier, Bristol City automatically promoted to the Championship, and Wolves to the Premiership.

Now run along and wait for your inevitable relegation with your novice manager.[/quote]I bet you £10 Billion pounds that we don''t get relelgated, and you don''t get promoted? [:)]

[quote user="colu_mike"]They wouldn''t DARE after the RINSING we gave Bowkett and McNally at the FDC.[/quote]lolwut

[quote user="colu_mike"]They wouldn''t DARE after the RINSING we gave Bowkett and McNally at the FDC.[/quote]Yeah, you really showed us, didn''t you.Remember saying how you had found a better manager than Lambert in Boothroyd?That worked out a treat, didn''t it?

Look, he''s waving at you again.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/ravenp20100117193816jpg.png[/IMG]

You''re over 35 million in debt, have a manager who''s never managed at the level you''re playing at, and are filling your team with League One and Two players - sounds like a recipe for success - NOT!

[quote user="colu_mike"]You''re over 35 million in debt, have a manager who''s never managed at the level you''re playing at, and are filling your team with League One and Two players - sounds like a recipe for success - NOT![/quote]Interesting figure guesswork there lol.Seriously mate, if you want to play football top trumps stick to your own division.Hows the season ticket sales going by the way?

LOL - let me get this straight. So because you are in a much better position than us, with a much better manager, players, stadium and fans, you come on here to try and frustrate us by making up things? Sounds like the behavious of a jelous person? [^o)] Each to their own I suppose...

LMAO - Guess work?! You WISH.

No wonder Lambchops wants to get all the transfers done and dusted before July - when you get placed under a transfer embargo for not submitting your accounts!

Andy Bond was being tracked by LEICESTER and PRESTON, so our capture of his signature is a real coup!

Brian Wilson has plenty of experience at Championship level.

Better signings by a better manager.

Mike, when I stole Italy from you, who did you take instead?

just curious cos whoever it was couldn''t have done worse than Italy did in the end, though paraguay have done well for me!

p.s, thought I was safe from you here :P

Colu Mike, you come on here giving people sh1t then accuse them of being chavs because you are p1ssing them off, i love it when you keyboard warriors give it large from behind the safety of yr keyboards, if you would like to meet up in person i would be delighted to discuss yr views with you, FACE to FACE or have you not got the bottle keyboard Queen ??????

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Colu Mike, you come on here giving people sh1t then accuse them of being chavs because you are p1ssing them off, i love it when you keyboard warriors give it large from behind the safety of yr keyboards, if you would like to meet up in person i would be delighted to discuss yr views with you, FACE to FACE or have you not got the bottle keyboard Queen ??????[/quote]

I wouldn''t bother. You don''t want to get a rep for beating up on little kids.

He''s clearly only eleven.

[quote user="colu_mike"]The entirety of Norfolk isn''t worth £10, it should be surrendered post haste to the sea.[/quote]YOUR ENTIRE TEAM AND STADIUM ISNT WORTH £10 lol........CO CK....ENJOY LEAGUE 1 AGAIN!!!LOL

Mike is a sad fool, i actually feel sorry for him though, got to really, must be lonely being a Col Who fan!!

LMAO!!!Old BBC Colu_Mike strikes again. HE obviously couldnt wait until the 606 forums open at 9am this morning, so spouted his bile on here.I expect there to be an article started as soon as the forums open this morning.What an ignoramus!

I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again... Obvious Troll is OBVIOUS!Stop rising to these people and they soon get bored and go away, I seem to remember mike predicting a 30pt deduction and a cancelled promotion for us, he his simply trying to wind people up and doing a pretty successful job of it. Although some of the rabid, mouth-foaming responses are pretty funny and entertaining [:D]

Can''t we just sticky that ''second at best now'' topic that was posted last season by that mong Leeds fan...?It would save us having to deal with these sad fools who''s parents obviously weren''t clever enough to tell them that Chelsea isn''t actually that far from Colchester and they could have supported them.

LOL, i just read one of his posts and this summed this little chav up. for his team, to beat Preston and Leicester to a player is a massive coup! what a tit he is. so as somebody asked you, but you didnt answer him strangely, hows the season ticket sales going? What makes you think col who are such a good side? even scowling dont care about you, if he did, he wouldnt allow 2 managers go in one season without putting up a fight, plus has he paid for you to go to any away games yet? no i didnt think so, as he is a WEST HAM FAN, who he has paid for their fans to go to games, he doesnt give a toss about you. by the way, your best ever player (jamie cureton) is available on a free, are you going to make a move for this legend of yours?

...and (as an after thought) a damning indictment of how little they think of their current manager, whoever he is.