Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Re: ***BREAKING NEWS*** Paul Lambert quits Norwich City

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendo "]Jelous Ipswich fan? I think so. [:D][/quote]or jealous leeds fan[/quote]Good call. [Y] or Colchester. The posibilities are endless, we are the envy of everyone. [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendo "]Jelous Ipswich fan? I think so. [:D][/quote]or jealous leeds fan[/quote]Good call. [Y] or Colchester. The posibilities are endless, we are the envy of everyone. [:)][/quote]Great though isnt it Brendo ? we are like a upper class millwall no one likes us

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Brendo "]Jelous Ipswich fan? I think so. [:D][/quote]or jealous leeds fan[/quote]Good call. [Y] or Colchester. The posibilities are endless, we are the envy of everyone. [:)][/quote]Great though isnt it Brendo ? we are like a upper class millwall no one likes us[/quote]Lol I always thought we were one of those sides that most people don''t mind really. I mean we''re hardly known for violence or off the field nonsense really? [:S]Jelousy, what a lovely thing. And to think I used to be jelous of Ipswich''s money and premiership signings. HA. [:$] How wrong I was...

[quote user="NCFC-47"]On your forum people are talking bout Hughess[/quote]Please don''t tell me you even had the slightest thought that this was true? [:$]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="NCFC-47"]On your forum people are talking bout Hughess[/quote]Please don''t tell me you even had the slightest thought that this was true? [:$][/quote]i was on there earlier cause wanted to see there reaction bout hodgson leaving lol

[quote user="NCFC-47"]On your forum people are talking bout Hughess[/quote]And Sven. [:D]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]On your forum people are talking bout Hughess[/quote]No, on his forum people are talking about Marcus Evans.. Or David Prutton leaving. [y] [:)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="NCFC-47"]On your forum people are talking bout Hughess[/quote]Please don''t tell me you even had the slightest thought that this was true? [:$][/quote] Stranger things have happened and if a Premiership club did come calling  Lambert would be off  as quick as he left Col U.

LOL Nice one budgies, Lambert will be off faster than a ferret up a drain pipe as soon as a Premiership side come knocking.

You''ll NEVER be in the Premiership again! Enjoy your relegation back to League One.

We have a BIG SCREEN, you have room for 27,000 feral Norfolk chavs big deal.

Regards,

Colu_mike xXx

[quote user="morty"]Wow, could that seriously be any lamer?

[/quote]

Yeah, it could be written by an inbred from Norfolk like you.

[quote user="colu_mike"]LOL Nice one budgies, Lambert will be off faster than a ferret up a drain pipe as soon as a Premiership side come knocking.

You''ll NEVER be in the Premiership again! Enjoy your relegation back to League One.

We have a BIG SCREEN, you have room for 27,000 feral Norfolk chavs big deal.

Regards,

Colu_mike xXx[/quote]Yes, your screen is lovely.[:)][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/169gcgh.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="colu_mike"][quote user="morty"]Wow, could that seriously be any lamer?

[/quote]

Yeah, it could be written by an inbred from Norfolk like you.[/quote]I''m not from Norfolk.[:)]

Mike, why get jelous? It''s not the fans fault that you have a terrible manager, no good players and are in poor old League 1, is it? [:)]Best of luck against Huddersfield, Southampton, Shef Wed, Plymouth and P''boro. Looks like you''re not going anywhere soon. [:D]

Look Mike, your ex ex manager is waving goodbye at you.[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/ravenp20100117193816jpg.png[/IMG]

John Ward is a better manager than Paul Lambert - FACT!

One flukey season with another mans team does not make a manager! He''ll be found out big time as will your pathetic team.. ENJOY the relegation budgerigars!

[quote user="colu_mike"]John Ward is a better manager than Paul Lambert - FACT!

One flukey season with another mans team does not make a manager! He''ll be found out big time as will your pathetic team.. ENJOY the relegation budgerigars![/quote]Step away from the Class A drugs lol.Seriously, do you believe what you are typing?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="colu_mike"]John Ward is a better manager than Paul Lambert - FACT!

One flukey season with another mans team does not make a manager! He''ll be found out big time as will your pathetic team.. ENJOY the relegation budgerigars![/quote]Step away from the Class A drugs lol.Seriously, do you believe what you are typing?[/quote]I''d be seriously worried if he did...

Cant wait to say this......Why dont you MikeyBoy Fu*k off back to your Sh*thole of a town. I bet you lot in colchester are soo Fu*king bored of collecting the dole every week you have to try and take the piss out of someone else for a change. Now why dont you run away to you little Sh*tehole of a town and get beaten up by poor scabby ipswich fans again (haha). So Fu*k you and have a nice day.

I type 100% FACTUAL CERTAINTIES... How many promotions has Paul Lambert masterminded? ONE 1

He couldn''t even get Wycombe out of League Two!

Ward on the other hand got Cheltenham and York out of the bottom tier, Bristol City automatically promoted to the Championship, and Wolves to the Premiership.

Now run along and wait for your inevitable relegation with your novice manager.