Sign in to follow this  
B-Block Yella

Binners Home Match

Just seen on the Offy Site that the game has been moved back to 1.15pm kick off. Reason: BBC are to show the game instead of SKYhttp://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2080607,00.html

Are the Old Bill going to have a say about that and enforce a 11.30 kick off ? , I am pleased its been moved but not sure that they will be !

Well given that it was the Old Bill who initially moved it to 1.15 when the fixtures came out hopefully there won''t be a problem.Wonder why it got switched to the BBC?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Well given that it was the Old Bill who initially moved it to 1.15 when the fixtures came out hopefully there won''t be a problem.

Wonder why it got switched to the BBC?
[/quote]

Which just goes to show that it''s the TV Companies that have the final say on kick off times. Not the Old Bill and not the Big Bad Club.

So has Commander Tilson of the nCIsA now got a brief to lead us fans into combat with ther BEEB in the "Battle of Portland Place"[:^)]

Sounds good to me. [Y]Now the whole nation can see us smash those dirty bastards. [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, says in the thread a few below this one.
[/quote]Was there any need for such a pointless post? [:^)]

You could just have easily started a new thread! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="morty"]Yeah, says in the thread a few below this one.[/quote]Was there any need for such a pointless post? [:^)]

You could just have easily started a new thread! [;)]

[/quote]Good idea, will go start it now.[;)]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Should now mean that our away fixture will now be on Sky which is a bonus for many of us. [/quote]I think the away team gets about a tenth of the fee the home team gets though. Seeing it on telly will be nice though.

what''s all that about then? the BeeB must be dipping into a few more live games - cant be bad for the Championship clubs.

I hope we finally win on the tele!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED29%20Jun%202010%2013%3A27%3A44%3A540

its on this website nana - open your eye son.

the good news the game it back to 1.15pm rather than Sky''s prefered 6.30am slot (just after the intl boxing).

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]

Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?
[/quote]

i said more money for us, i didnt say how much [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?[/quote]

[/quote]I doubt very much that the Beeb will match the 100k that Sky gives out lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]

Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I doubt very much that the Beeb will match the 100k that Sky gives out lol.
[/quote]anither 50k will be an extra 50k worth of quality in a player!

I think Sky got wind of all the complaints on here so got shot of it to the BEEB before Tilly got on their case[;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?[/quote]i said more money for us, i didnt say how much [;)][/quote]Seems like the C.G.F.P.A. has started taking on apprentices![:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?[/quote]i said more money for us, i didnt say how much [;)][/quote]Seems like the C.G.F.P.A. has started taking on apprentices![:D][/quote]

It''s like a fruit and veg stall Lapp....

Tangie tangerines, you can EAT NarnaBanana mango smoothie and Mr Marrowmarrow - photo/picture

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]if this is true surely its more money for us?![/quote]Lol, you really think the beeb will pay more than Sky?[/quote]i said more money for us, i didnt say how much [;)][/quote]Seems like the C.G.F.P.A. has started taking on apprentices![:D][/quote]

It''s like a fruit and veg stall Lapp....

Tangie tangerines, you can EAT NarnaBanana mango smoothie and Mr Marrowmarrow - photo/picture

[/quote]

[y]

Did the BBC buy the rights off Sky? or outbid them? either way I don''t see why the amount of money we were to receive should change, more likely it''s gone up [:)]Anyway this is great news as an exile who can''t afford the extra mortgage to pay for Sky Sports, nice one BBC [Y] plus no adverts! [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Nana, what the hell are you on about?[:|][/quote]Is this not asked on every thread he comments on? [^o)]