Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Francomb & Dawkin sign pro deals.

Good news indeed. And they must be up to it if Lambert has sanctioned the deals.

1 year deals doesn''t represent a major risk for the club so I say good luck to the lads and lets hope they can progress. I didn''t see Francomb''s first team efforts last year, but I also don''t remember reading anything too negative about them.

Francomb looked good until he got injured just before half time.

A great opportunity for the lads to try and get some cup games under their belts, and best of luck to them both things work out and they get another year or two on their contracts :)

It''s a big year for these two and I''m sure we all wish them the best of luck. I met George''s family at the Gillingham Paint Pot game. They were so pleased to see him playing. It makes me want him to make it just that little bit more. It also brings it home how hard it must be for the boys who don''t make it and for their families.

A new set of First Years have just joined the academy and I''m sure we all wish them well too.

http://www.foncy.co.uk/FrameLatestNews.html

Theres the right back and extra winger we all crave. Just Lloyd Sam for the right wing, Fraser for goal and Jackson up front and championship here we come.

How nice is it to have the feel good factor back at the club.