Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Marlon Harewood

[quote user="city till i die"]maybe / maybe not.

but ameobi was in asda earlier.[/quote]It''s more likely that an amoeba was serving at the checkout. [:P]

Apparently pre season started last monday, but could well be gym/fitness work. Definitely last monday though

[quote user="MoCamara"]Apparently pre season started last monday, but could well be gym/fitness work. Definitely last monday though[/quote]

There was open sessions all last week, some players went in but it was an optional thing, mainly running. The players all had programmes over the summer and there is a new sports scientist in place.

They are due back for the first full session on Thursday but I think they maybe fitness training tomorrow/Wednesday. Anyone who went in today done it of their own accord.

I think he wouldn''t be too bad if his wages aren''t sky high. I could see him coming back to his peak with Lambert''s man management skills. Highly unlikely this would happen mind, but then again I thought the same about Surman.

Not going to happen. Wages far too high. Blatant wind-up by somebody. If we get a new striker it will be Jackson.

I would be suprised if it did happen and he would be good if he got back to his best.  However Harewood and Holt would be the slowest strike partnership ever!  Would prefer Jackson.

[quote user="Boyo"]I would be suprised if it did happen and he would be good if he got back to his best.  However Harewood and Holt would be the slowest strike partnership ever!  Would prefer Jackson.[/quote]who says holt would start with him if it was true? maybe Lambert would prefer martin

[quote user="Docs Big Nose that was at the Heart of the Defence"]Is it true he was training at Colney today? Can anyone clear this up?[/quote]

Where did you get this?

Oh I see NCFC47! You think Harewood is a better choice than Holt.

Glad your not our Manager. Presumably you also think Martin moves quicker than Holt! Whether in mind or body - absolutely no chance.