Sign in to follow this  
RichT - The Biscuit

Rumour Credibility

We get to read a lot of rumours on here from various sources but from recollection the only one that ever seemed to be reliable is CUSDP?

On the basis that i get really bored of reading some of the rubbish on here, who else can be trusted????

It would take too long to list those that can''t........

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]We get to read a lot of rumours on here from various sources but from recollection the only one that ever seemed to be reliable is CUSDP?

On the basis that i get really bored of reading some of the rubbish on here, who else can be trusted????

It would take too long to list those that can''t........[/quote]I don''t trust you. I''m not convinced at how bored you get......... [;)]

Nearly everything I''ve seen him put on here is cr.ap lol...Remember his huge thread about Beckford not playing against us? I have no ''sources'' or anything like that, but I got told by a mate who works at the club shop at southampton that it was an arguement he had on the way back from the saints game and he didn''t go on the team coach, then he got dropped for millwall, they lost, so he got brought back in... But yeah, CUSDP was right.. (I know this sounds like i''m contradicting myself on the whole ''source'' thing.. But that''s hardly a source him working at the club shop lol)Fact is, nobody really knows, but people like to think they do... Football-rumours.co.uk is quite funny though, and good old morty used to enjoy doing  a few of them [:P]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Nearly everything I''ve seen him put on here is cr.ap lol...Remember his huge thread about Beckford not playing against us? I have no ''sources'' or anything like that, but I got told by a mate who works at the club shop at southampton that it was an arguement he had on the way back from the saints game and he didn''t go on the team coach, then he got dropped for millwall, they lost, so he got brought back in... But yeah, CUSDP was right.. (I know this sounds like i''m contradicting myself on the whole ''source'' thing.. But that''s hardly a source him working at the club shop lol)Fact is, nobody really knows, but people like to think they do... Football-rumours.co.uk is quite funny though, and good old morty used to enjoy doing  a few of them [:P]

[/quote]Ahem, I started TWO rumours about 3 or 4 months ago lol.Can''t be arsed with it any more.[:)]

lol I don''t even look at it any more, useless site [:P]And it didn''t take you long to see that Morty, almost like you''ve got a light on your comp when someone mentions you! [:O] Maybe you should start some again and see how long it takes to get on here [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]lol I don''t even look at it any more, useless site [:P]And it didn''t take you long to see that Morty, almost like you''ve got a light on your comp when someone mentions you! [:O] Maybe you should start some again and see how long it takes to get on here [:)][/quote]I just happened to be browsing, the Spain game has gone a bit boring.I honestly wouldn''t know what to start, they have to be slightly credible to reel in the gullibles lol.

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]I do have a giggle at some (wonder how many were Mortys) but it would be nice to know so I can count out the rest and get excited by those that have some credibility!!![/quote]Easy answer, none lol.

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Where is CUSDP these days! Maybe now that the players are set to return we will hear more???[/quote]You are correct CUSDP is about as reliable as you can get[Y]

29 Jun 2010 21:43:12

Heard from a guy who shall remain nameless but is involved with one of the clubs key sponsors that Cardiff''s David Marshall shall be returning to Norwich on a free transfer following Fraser Forster''s return to Newcastle as Cardiff are so skint they can''t afford the balance of the transfer fee and marshall is assured of the number one spot.

Make your own mind up on that one!

With regards to Paul Lambert and transfers -

Lambert keeps his cards very close to his chest and I can''t imagine apart from Culverhouse and the main scout, he lets anyone else into his inner circle. Look at Sturman, last week, noone mentioned his name before hand. It was the same with Ward and Fox.

Thats why I don''t believe any rumours about transfers cause Lambert seems to sign someone who we wern''t expecting! 

I think you will find there was a whole thread about Surman before he signed called "Andrew Surman agrees terms with un named championship club"

[quote user="Terry Tibbs"]I think you will find there was a whole thread about Surman before he signed called "Andrew Surman agrees terms with un named championship club"[/quote]In which various members of this message board slated the original poster for daring to suggest we''d get him. Highly entertaining watching them eat humble pie.

[quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="Terry Tibbs"]I think you will find there was a whole thread about Surman before he signed called "Andrew Surman agrees terms with un named championship club"[/quote]

In which various members of this message board slated the original poster for daring to suggest we''d get him. Highly entertaining watching them eat humble pie.
[/quote]

A bit of luck, the original starter of that thread just put it up as piece of info, not even a rumour. He will be the first to admit that he had no inside info on us getting him. CUSDP has an inside line to one or more of the players so will often get "behind the scenes" stuff and he has not been wrong very often.

I used to get inside info from the club and post it on here...but i suspect that CUSDP had the same inside info as me. Unfortunately this mole has since left the club!!!!!

someone has been playing on that rumour website lol, lat bit made me giggle

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/index.html

30 Jun 2010 01:49:56

Norwich city rumours

lambert will raid wolves again this week for ebanks blake,

richard wright is also in contention for a contract as back up to frazier forster who will be unveiled at the local country fair this week.

and adrain coote will make a surprise comeback as striking coach.

[quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="Terry Tibbs"]I think you will find there was a whole thread about Surman before he signed called "Andrew Surman agrees terms with un named championship club"[/quote]In which various members of this message board slated the original poster for daring to suggest we''d get him. Highly entertaining watching them eat humble pie. [/quote]I don''t think he even suggested we''d get him.  He got a good slagging just for saying something in the lines of ''fingers crossed it''s us''.  Mind you a couple of posters were man enough to apologise.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="Terry Tibbs"]I think you will find there was a whole thread about Surman before he signed called "Andrew Surman agrees terms with un named championship club"[/quote]In which various members of this message board slated the original poster for daring to suggest we''d get him. Highly entertaining watching them eat humble pie. [/quote]I don''t think he even suggested we''d get him.  He got a good slagging just for saying something in the lines of ''fingers crossed it''s us''.  Mind you a couple of posters were man enough to apologise.[/quote]

Only a couple though.

[quote user="RichT - The Biscuit"]Where is CUSDP these days! Maybe now that the players are set to return we will hear more???[/quote]

He hasn''t been on as much since he was wrong in saying that the Forster deal was done but still by far the most reliable source of info on here

Well here an England related rumour.

''Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on Steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wife’s sister pregnant (not the 16 year old).

Expected to hit the newspaper in 14 days. The judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello… and the future of English football...

John terry and the England boys all know about it and JT had a argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard. The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other…''

Don''t know who said it but that''s the rumour

[quote]''Courts held a

further 2 week gagging order on Steve gerrards private life, turns out

he got his wife’s sister pregnant[/quote]I''ll beat City1st to it and ask - When does he sign for Ipswich ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]''Courts held a

further 2 week gagging order on Steve gerrards private life, turns out

he got his wife’s sister pregnant[/quote]I''ll beat City1st to it and ask - When does he sign for Ipswich ?
[/quote]Surely for that he would have to get his sister pregnant?