Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

should I sell Y444RMY

Great plate to own and whilst I’m not sure if certain posts are an attempt at humour or otherwise I’d be happy to give a £1000 for the plate.

[quote user="Bury Green"]Great plate to own and whilst I’m not sure if certain posts are an attempt at humour or otherwise I’d be happy to give a £1000 for the plate.[/quote]Some people have more money than sense.  I have £2.50, an empty packet of Walkers Crisps, but also have less sense.

I won''t be bidding - even if I had the money. But if you have the car NO 1 OTBC is available for a mere £799 from DVLC. Have seen one similar on a 4x4 recently.

[quote user="HillsboroughCanary"]

You can keep it on retention longer than that (at least you used to be able to) you just have to remember to send a cheque in every 12 months to extend the retention. Gets quite expensive if you stay away for a while...

Have you got any family that would proudly "wear" it while you''re away and you can then take it back when you return?

Ben

[/quote]

Quite right, but why not register it on a car over there, my brother in law lives out there and he took his number with him

Like anything, it''s only worth as must as someone is willing to pay for it, and it''s only really going to be a City Fan!

I should imagine it''s worth upwards of £1500.

stick in on someone else''s car you know well and trust.

transfer it back to yourself when you come back if you don''t get a strong enough bid for it

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Bury Green"]Great plate to own and whilst I’m not sure if certain posts are an attempt at humour or otherwise I’d be happy to give a £1000 for the plate.[/quote]

Some people have more money than sense.  I have £2.50, an empty packet of Walkers Crisps, but also have less sense.
[/quote]

I have £2.50 plus a packet of Walkers with one crisp left in it.....

[quote user="singing canary"]stick in on someone else''s car you know well and trust. transfer it back to yourself when you come back if you don''t get a strong enough bid for it[/quote]it can be held for 3 yrs at a time(£155)...so whats the problem???  i posted this on 1st page and the link[Y]