Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

should I sell Y444RMY

I have my much cherished number plate and will be moving to new zealand in september and wondered if i should sell my Yarmy number plate  > it reads Y444RMY, also have this on ,y shirt , looks great .

I rather like the idea of having it. Must attract the coppers tho. I guess proceeds will pay  your fare.

C''mon lads, who''s going to be first to send your hard earned to someone who calls himself  "delboy"?[:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]C''mon lads, who''s going to be first to send your hard earned to someone who calls himself  "delboy"?[:D][/quote]He''s good I''ll give him that.  He''s created a thread advertising something and it''s not been removed [:P]

Well, seriously either stick it on ebay or sell it to me. [;)]

You can keep it on retention longer than that (at least you used to be able to) you just have to remember to send a cheque in every 12 months to extend the retention. Gets quite expensive if you stay away for a while...

Have you got any family that would proudly "wear" it while you''re away and you can then take it back when you return?

Ben

Ive seen this plate and gorgeous car, away at Tranmere and Oldham.

I think it looks awesome, definatley keep it! I dont know what options you have to keep it, but do it!

Id love it but already have a personal plate!

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get it from and how much it cost?

[quote user="HillsboroughCanary"]

You can keep it on retention longer than that (at least you used to be able to) you just have to remember to send a cheque in every 12 months to extend the retention. Gets quite expensive if you stay away for a while...

Have you got any family that would proudly "wear" it while you''re away and you can then take it back when you return?

Ben

[/quote]

DVLA number plate retention fees

Application to retain a registration number: DVLA fee £105 for one year, £130 for two years, £155 for three years.

Application to make an amendment to a retention certificate: DVLA fee £25

Application to extend a retention certificate: DVLA fee £25.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="HillsboroughCanary"]

Ben

[/quote]

DVLA number plate retention fees

Application to retain a registration number: DVLA fee £105 for one year, £130 for two years, £155 for three years.

Application to make an amendment to a retention certificate: DVLA fee £25

Application to extend a retention certificate: DVLA fee £25.
[/quote]forgot the link....http://www.theplatemarket.com/how_to_retain_a_number_plate.php

I got it from DVLA years ago , I really wanted  Y 311 OWS  but it was auction only . I went to the auction and it went for £7000

ONLINE AUCTION!!!

Here we have one cherished plate that spells "YARMY" if you use illegal printing and you squint at it

Hullahullahullahulla (and other auctioneer noises)

Do I hear Five pounds???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]�2.50[/quote]

Twofifty Twofifty Twofifty......any increase on Twofifty?  Beeeautiful number plate, well admired by all those that saw it at Bristol Rovers.....Cummon any increase on Twofifty?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"]£ 2.50 and an empty packet of walkers crips ?[/quote]thats me out.............[/quote]Isn''t that an empty bag of KP nuts in the bin over there ?  Use that to outbid me.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"]£ 2.50 and an empty packet of walkers crips ?
[/quote]thats me out.............[/quote]

Isn''t that an empty bag of KP nuts in the bin over there ?  Use that to outbid me.
[/quote]no...but there is an eclair wrapper and a fag butt...im back in

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"]£ 2.50 and an empty packet of walkers crips ?[/quote]thats me out.............[/quote]Isn''t that an empty bag of KP nuts in the bin over there ?  Use that to outbid me.[/quote]no...but there is an eclair wrapper and a fag butt...im back in[/quote]Damnit, I could cover your wrapper with a novelty keyring I won from a 2p machine in Cromer, but the fag butt ?  You win [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="blahblahblah"]£ 2.50 and an empty packet of walkers crips ?
[/quote]thats me out.............[/quote]

Isn''t that an empty bag of KP nuts in the bin over there ?  Use that to outbid me.
[/quote]no...but there is an eclair wrapper and a fag butt...im back in[/quote]

Damnit, I could cover your wrapper with a novelty keyring I won from a 2p machine in Cromer, but the fag butt ? 

You win [:)]
[/quote][;)]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]I was thinking of selling my number plate

0N 7H3 84LL C1TY

..any takers?[/quote]That''s a long plate you got there. [;)]