Sign in to follow this  
ucl-canary

Afternoon

Hi fellow city fans,

I have been viewing this forum for a while and thought it was finally time for my valuable input.

I’m a season ticket holder, Barclay lower and attend most away games, while being a student at university in London. I’m predicting an 10th + finish for us next season.

Anyway introduction over, bring on the pre season!

[quote user="ucl-canary"]and economics just done my second year.[/quote]Groans!..........another fag packet accountant![:''(]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

haha i can assure you i am not a binner...

and economics just done my second year.

[/quote]

Welcome to the asylum and good luck with the degree.  [B]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Wlecone!![/quote]

Nana, you really need to start spellchecking....or get a new Ipod

You''ll be called "O s, s Nsnsns" next.....

One way to `out` a Binner is to get them to type "I hope the inbreed skm ipsht fans finally realise that Norwich city has been and always will be a better team,better ground,and better supporters"

I know i could never type anything as derogatory as that about Norwich!

A few comments that suggest not all is too well at poorman road usually flushes out a few

Nowt wrong with being an Accountant lad. Its what you do with it that matters.Chicago to the Sunshine Coast, Moscow to Manchester been there, done that. seen that. If I had done Spanish instead of German at school I might have seen a bit more of it too! Still you have to leave something to go for.............

Blimey Bobert, almost made me weep with that summing up about the numbers game!  And to think it''s taken you to Oz now!

I know it''s almost enough to make me consider for a second to retrain and become one. Then I remember I can''t even do accounts on a fag packet let alone for a living and get them right!

Davo

I''d have thought accountancy training would be more useful to becoming an accountant lolAn economics degree can lead to many options such as banking, tax advisory work, insurance, economic analysis, administration posts and retail management amongst others. I''m sure someone else will come up with others that I cannot think of.Welcome to Chez Pink Un Madhouse [<:o)]

[quote user="Davo"]Then I remember I can''t even do accounts on a fag packet and get them right! Davo[/quote]You''ll fit in well here then! [:D]

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

Hi fellow city fans,

I have been viewing this forum for a while and thought it was finally time for my valuable input.

I’m a season ticket holder, Barclay lower and attend most away games, while being a student at university in London. I’m predicting an 10th + finish for us next season.

Anyway introduction over, bring on the pre season!

[/quote]thats your opinion!!!!! [;)] welcome to the board ucl

[quote user="ucl-canary"]Yeh there was an element of sarcasm And I''m hoping to go into M&A, just in the middle of an internship.[/quote]Note the winky man[;)][Y]