Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

That's what it's like to win! I remember

Carnival atmosphere at the end, DD.  They played the ''ole, ole - going up up up'' song and virtually the whole ground was singing it.  Just hope this can be a platform for some good results in the next few weeks.

DD:

I''ve been meaning to ask for a long time, and I''ve just noticed that you''ve updated your signature... but is there any reason why it''s only gone from 8 to 11 and not 14 down? Don''t mean to be rude or anything, it''s just puzzling me?

Susie:

Wish I was there, would have been awesome, you must have lost your voice!! so, did anyone go "superhero" style?? that would have been true "carnival" style...

OLE,OLE,OLE,OLE GOING UP,UP,UP

[quote]DD: I''ve been meaning to ask for a long time, and I''ve just noticed that you''ve updated your signature... but is there any reason why it''s only gone from 8 to 11 and not 14 down? Don''t mean to be rud...[/quote]

Norman

The bit on the right hand side of my signature is the points we need to get to the magical 40 points mark.  We had 8 yesterday, won, so now have 11. 

Personally I think we''ll stay up with a lot less than 40 points but thats the benchmark