Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

News from Norfolk Show

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]oh yeh. Quite a few Morty and also a very big combine harvester![/quote]How big would you say?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]oh yeh. Quite a few Morty and also a very big combine harvester![/quote]How big would you say?
[/quote]come on details deyails...size..colour..how many blades [:P][:P][:P]

[quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]oh yeh. Quite a few Morty and also a very big combine harvester![/quote]How big would you say?[/quote]come on details deyails...size..colour..how many blades [:P][:P][:P][/quote]You need to get out more ctid! [;)]re your avatar - Is that with your trousers up or down? lol

It was a massive green and black John Deere combine harvester and the blades were yellow and almost as big as Chrissy Martins ego!!!!

Norfolk Show - Same old s hite from a load of toffs who think there above everyone else, just another year!

Once you''ve been to one you''ve seen it all. I won''t go to one again cause they won''t let Norwich speedway run on the showground which would of made the toffs a lot of money over the years!

[quote user="morty"]Any tractors?[/quote]I saw this one.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/tr.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="morty"]Any tractors?[/quote]I saw this one.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/tr.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Judging by the colours, the Rabid raver clearly knows where the best tractors are from.