Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

Happy Canada Day

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Wonder if there is an Eskimo Canaries supporters club?[/quote]

There most certainly is.

Started when a few seals from Scroby sands went on holiday and left photo''s of Sandy Kennon and Jimmy Fishbone.

Several visits have taken plaice since and a few balls have been donated (mainly found floating off Yarmouth).

A local Igloo I stopped at recenly had the full selection of Doc memorabilia on the wall that they used to frighten the huskies during sledge training.

They are badly in need of any spare kits that may be available, as one said the more I can get the warmer I feel towards the team.

One or two are planning a visit to a match this year as climate change means they can catch a passing iceflo and hop off at Carrow Bridge.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Barclay hero"]Wonder if there is an Eskimo Canaries supporters club?[/quote]

There most certainly is.

Started when a few seals from Scroby sands went on holiday and left photo''s of Sandy Kennon and Jimmy Fishbone.

Several visits have taken plaice since and a few balls have been donated (mainly found floating off Yarmouth).

A local Igloo I stopped at recenly had the full selection of Doc memorabilia on the wall that they used to frighten the huskies during sledge training.

They are badly in need of any spare kits that may be available, as one said the more I can get the warmer I feel towards the team.

One or two are planning a visit to a match this year as climate change means they can catch a passing iceflo and hop off at Carrow Bridge.

[/quote]

Really? Whale I be blowed!

The Edmonton Eskimos kit has always been green and yellow.

[quote user="The Butler"]

There most certainly is.

[/quote]

I think you made that up Butler mate[:P]

It''s a well known fact that the NEISA was founded by the Norwich Eskimo himself[:O]

Its brilliant, we get a nice long weekend over here. Of till Tuesday and have the most perfect of weather as well. Well im now of to the beaches to play a bit of volleyball, then of to the patios this evening. Have a great day guys!

[quote user="open goal"]Its brilliant, we get a nice long weekend over here. Of till Tuesday and have the most perfect of weather as well. Well im now of to the beaches to play a bit of volleyball, then of to the patios this evening. Have a great day guys![/quote]Are you female? If so, can I watch?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

The Edmonton Eskimos kit has always been green and yellow.

[/quote]

When i was doing some course work which involved doing a 12 page essay on the early political development of the united states,  and was seeking information about the time the british burned down the whitehouse,i had a meeting with a canadian historian who also had a degree in north american politics..This was just before the internet became widespread...He saw my Norwich shirt(warm sunny day in london),and asked me how did i know he supported the eskimos and was this an attempt to win favour with him! ....I laughed,didnt know what the hell he was talking about,and said no its my football team Norwich! ..It was the paint flick shirt that now looking back,was probably our worse ever!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="open goal"]Its brilliant, we get a nice long weekend over here. Of till Tuesday and have the most perfect of weather as well. Well im now of to the beaches to play a bit of volleyball, then of to the patios this evening. Have a great day guys![/quote]Are you female? If so, can I watch?[/quote]

nope, im 100% male ;)

[quote user="open goal"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="open goal"]Its brilliant, we get a nice long weekend over here. Of till Tuesday and have the most perfect of weather as well. Well im now of to the beaches to play a bit of volleyball, then of to the patios this evening. Have a great day guys![/quote]

Are you female? If so, can I watch?
[/quote] nope, im 100% male ;)[/quote]

....in which case Brendo wants to know if he can watch.....

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="open goal"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="open goal"]Its brilliant, we get a nice long weekend over here. Of till Tuesday and have the most perfect of weather as well. Well im now of to the beaches to play a bit of volleyball, then of to the patios this evening. Have a great day guys![/quote]Are you female? If so, can I watch?[/quote] nope, im 100% male ;)[/quote]

....in which case Brendo wants to know if he can watch.....

[/quote]Behave! his Dad would have to buy him a ticket first!