Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ascent

Right Back

So we need a new right back now. Any ideas?

Danny Butterfield - Palace

Steve Finnan - Pompey

Liam Rosenior - Reading

Stephen Wright - Coventry

A few currently going on a free

[quote user="Canary Ascent"]So we need a new right back now. Any ideas? Danny Butterfield - Palace Steve Finnan - Pompey Liam Rosenior - Reading Stephen Wright - Coventry A few currently going on a free[/quote]Buttefield or Rosenior[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Glen Johnson on loan to rebuild his career.  Hodgson won''t want him.[/quote]

True Hodgson won''t want him but surely keeping Spillane would have been preferable to Johnson.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Glen Johnson on loan to rebuild his career.  Hodgson won''t want him.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t take him.. Amuses me how he''s our only choice at right back. Shows how much of a poor position that is for England.

Exactly Beauseant we have A right back. I would suggest we need 2 going into a Championship season.

I wouldn''t like to see Francomb thrown into the Championship either should RM get injured for any length of time.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Glen Johnson on loan to rebuild his career.  Hodgson won''t want him.

[/quote]

No thanks. Unfit, overweight, looks nervous and strange hairstyle.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Glen Johnson on loan to rebuild his career.  Hodgson won''t want him.[/quote]

No thanks. Unfit, overweight, looks nervous and strange hairstyle.

[/quote]And yet extraordinarily, having seen him play more than most, Benitez is believed to have him high up on his target list of new players for Inter... Has always looked pretty weak at top level to me. But then we''re not in the premiership quite yet, of course. Suspect wages might be a stumbling block, otherwise I''m sure he''d choose Norfolk over northern Italy.