Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Jackson

[quote user="NCFC-47"]im not one to do these normally but i was told today that Jackson will sign friday morning
[/quote]

Same. [Y]

Good times, i''ll give it 2 more posts before you get the usual ''source?'' question, but for some reason i just think you might be right...

I''ve heard from two different people him and Forster are to be announced on either tomorrow at Norfolk Show with Lambo, or Fri morning. Forster''s move will be a year long loan in view to a permanent.

Don''t quote me, I never chip in when it comes to rumours, just sharing what I''ve heard....

Good.  Wasn''t expecting new signings over the Norfolk show days so Friday is believable.  Would be a good signing and I am looking forward to hopefully seeing him play in a city shirt.

This could just be a load of rubbish though...

[quote user="Mushroom"]

I''ve heard from two different people him and Forster are to be announced on either tomorrow at Norfolk Show with Lambo, or Fri morning. Forster''s move will be a year long loan in view to a permanent.

Don''t quote me, I never chip in when it comes to rumours, just sharing what I''ve heard....

[/quote]I know you''re not a rumour-monger so don''t get me wrong.  But I find the permanent bit too hard to believe.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

I know you''re not a rumour-monger so don''t get me wrong.  But I find the permanent bit too hard to believe.
[/quote]

Likewise I think it is a long shot, time will tell I guess.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

I know you''re not a rumour-monger so don''t get me wrong.  But I find the permanent bit too hard to believe.
[/quote]superb news if true[Y]

Logic says that if something is going to happen then it will be by the end of the week.

Think I read on here that the squad gets back together next week for training proper and PL has already said that he wants everyone in place (originally by 1st July) but suspect he meant in place by the time pre-season training starts for proper.

Not likely to happen today but wouldn''t be suprised if something happened either tomorrow or Monday

The mighty POSH! dont make laugh anymore................the mighty posh best joke i heard this week.So Jackson has the choice Carrow rd and championship football or London rd half empty in league 1? Hmmmmmmmmmmm he maybe Canadian but i dont hes stupid.

[quote user="cosmos67"]The mighty POSH! dont make laugh anymore................the mighty posh best joke i heard this week.So Jackson has the choice Carrow rd and championship football or London rd half empty in league 1? Hmmmmmmmmmmm he maybe Canadian but i dont hes stupid.[/quote]note the sarcasm!!![;)]

Ditto..I think with this signing,and the keeper problem resolved,then we will be equiped for the season ahead :):):) ..Just to add icing,would love green,danny that is! ...Not just as i spotted him first(i did!!!),But because he would give lambert more tatcical options,depending on the team we are playing,and how the game is going..Been the best pre season i have known! club level at least :)

I think he looks good, but obviously only at his level.I would have thought we would be more interested in a striker with more physical presence to push Holty for his place though.

Millwall said yesterday there is no truth in the reports that they are interested in Jackson , looks as if they want Lisbie.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]im not one to do these normally but i was told today that Jackson will sign friday morning
[/quote]

Who for though ?

Well, Simeon Jackson wears No.10 - and we do have a vacant shirt!

Just watched the 8 min You Tube video and he looks useful. He has successfuly found space in the lower leagues - not sure it would be quite so easy for him to replicate it in the Championship? Lambo must consider Jackson able to do the job if we''ve made an offer though...

Just watched the video....looks as if he has the same style of play as Rob Earnshaw! if the move was to happen, it would be good to see how he would fit in along side Holty (who was the type of player we were missing when Earnshaw was here)

Every penalty hit low to the left. If he doesn''t sign for us at least we know which way "Forster/Rudd/A.N.Other" should dive if we play his team!

I hope we get him, he seems to have a lot of confidence and would be the perfect partner for Holt.