Sign in to follow this  
* $@[) *

New Investment at Norwich City?

A famous british businessman who has companies in the travel industeries and a F1 team wants to buy a championship team and invest enough for europien football in 6 years. He is looking at a team with bad debt but good facilities and a share price below 10 pence.

Beardy Branston won`t come anywhere near the place.

Not with all the Avivaness going on there.

He means Tony Fernandes, Air Asia/Lotus boss. He''s a West Ham fan and tried to buy them when Sullivan/Gold bought them.

He''s already directly told a poster on here via Twitter (you can see the conversation on his Twitter feed) that he may be interested sometime in the future after he''s got Lotus where he wants it, as he loves the County and the passion it''s people have for their sporting teams.

Not yet though.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]He means Tony Fernandes, Air Asia/Lotus boss. He''s a West Ham fan and tried to buy them when Sullivan/Gold bought them. He''s already directly told a poster on here via Twitter (you can see the conversation on his Twitter feed) that he may be interested sometime in the future after he''s got Lotus where he wants it, as he loves the County and the passion it''s people have for their sporting teams. Not yet though.[/quote]

That was me and it was a chat we had whilst I took photos of him. [~]

Hmmm Inchy I remember you telling us that and you said it was face to face.

So who is this person with the twitter feed? It might just be enough for me to look at Twitter for the first time ever.

Davo

I can''t remember his surname (I think it''s White) but his 1st name is Andy. Doesn''t really matter because it''s on Tony Fernandes'' feed who I follow for Lotus updates. Twitter is brilliant if you like your F1.