Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Will we have to continue paying Russell

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]on a weekly basis (until he signs for a new club) like the last time he left us (when his contract run out)? [/quote]No because he is older, contract rules change after you turn 24.

no he''s now unemployed. I wonder if he could claim jopbseekers?!

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]no he''s now unemployed. I wonder if he could claim jopbseekers?! Davo[/quote]

Does it count as quitting?If so,he will have to wait for a certain amount of weeks.

And then, of course, he can claim based on his National Insurance contributions for six months, but after that, if he has savings over £16,000 he''s not getting another penny.  Best hurry up and find another club then [;)]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Davo"]no he''s now unemployed. I wonder if he could claim jopbseekers?! Davo[/quote]

Does it count as quitting?If so,he will have to wait for a certain amount of weeks.

[/quote]That is quite worrying that footballers with all the millions they earn over their careers could still im guessing claim job seekers allowance

[quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]That is quite worrying that footballers with all the millions they earn over their careers could still im guessing claim job seekers allowance[/quote]No, they really couldn''t. Not if they have over £16,000 in the bank. I would assume most have more than that down the back of the sofa lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

That is quite worrying that footballers with all the millions they earn over their careers could still im guessing claim job seekers allowance
[/quote]

No, they really couldn''t. Not if they have over £16,000 in the bank. I would assume most have more than that down the back of the sofa lol.
[/quote]

You mean most of them probably have sofas worth more than that!!

[quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]That is quite worrying that footballers with all the millions they earn over their careers could still im guessing claim job seekers allowance[/quote]I guess that is technically known as benefit fraud...