Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Right thats HALF of a perfect weekend.........

.......... and when Sunderland win today it will be COMPLETELY perfect ! ( memo ; must keep red knicks on)

By the way anyone heard from Joker this week ?

Thats because whenever Norwich win - Ipsht seem to lose and vice versa. I have no idea why this is but in my many years following the canaries - it often comes to pass......

....weird.....

.....2-0 !, boy these red pants are good, never going to remove them ever !

Or as Joker would say, quote  " Can it get any better than this ?"

[quote]Thats because whenever Norwich win - Ipsht seem to lose and vice versa. I have no idea why this is but in my many years following the canaries - it often comes to pass...... ....weird.....[/quote]

And it came to pass ... that in the land of Wear, the Tribe of Mackem fell upon the Binners and smote them with a mighty smite. And lamentations arose from south of the border, and there was great gnashing of teeth.....

Ah 3-3, only 1 point each for our survival rivals.

Good result for us as we maintain our recently acquired lofty position and look forward to meeting a Birmingham team who are not playing great and have just thrown away a 3-1 lead.

Anyway we will beat Brum cos it''s payback time, payback for that horrible day I spent in Cardiff a couple of seasons ago watching them rob us out of our premiership place. Wouldn''t it be poetic to be instrumental in pushing them back to whence they came ?

Looking forward to another perfect weekend.