Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Heroes and Zeroes.......A perspective.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I know this has nothing to do with NCFC but with so much media rubbish about the England team i feel its right to give some voice and perspective about our real issues.

[/quote]

Then why post it in the NCFC section? There are literally hundreds of Forums out there where this type of post would be welcomed and discussed, why post it here? FFS, there''s even a section on this Forum for anything other than football. You and a couple of others really piss me off with your self important attitude - you have been here long enough, you know the rules, try sticking to them.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I know this has nothing to do with NCFC but with so much media rubbish about the England team i feel its right to give some voice and perspective about our real issues.

[/quote]

Then why post it in the NCFC section? There are literally hundreds of Forums out there where this type of post would be welcomed and discussed, why post it here? FFS, there''s even a section on this Forum for anything other than football. You and a couple of others really piss me off with your self important attitude - you have been here long enough, you know the rules, try sticking to them.

[/quote]The daft thing is he didn''t even write the original post, just copied and pasted it off someone elses'' facebook status...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Two Planes landed in the UK today. One with 23 so called "Heroes" with egos the size of their wallets and the other with 7 TRUE HEROES in a wooden box draped in the union flag. RIP our real Warrior Heroes.

RIP. The bravest of them all.

[/quote]this says it all........Two planes landed in England yesterday. One brought back a group of overpaid, under- achieving footballers. The other brought back 7 coffins, each with a Union Jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country. Soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give 90 minutes, soldiers give their lives...... I know who... I respect more - R.I.P. Our boys.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ha Ha. You bunch of limp pricked, left wing cunts

Ill do the lot of you with a whittle windmill. Fucking self loathing,face painted retards.xx[/quote]Have your nephews being using your login again Arthur [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ha Ha. You bunch of limp pricked, left wing cunts Ill do the lot of you with a whittle windmill. Fucking self loathing,face painted retards.xx[/quote]Have your nephews being using your login again Arthur [:D]
[/quote]That one is wearing a bit thin now Graham. Nope, it must be Doris this time! [+o(][+o(][+o(]

[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Two Planes landed in the UK today. One with 23 so called "Heroes" with egos the size of their wallets and the other with 7 TRUE HEROES in a wooden box draped in the union flag. RIP our real Warrior Heroes.

[/quote]this says it all........Two planes landed in England yesterday. One brought back a group of overpaid, under- achieving footballers. The other brought back 7 coffins, each with a Union Jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country. Soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give 90 minutes, soldiers give their lives...... I know who... I respect more - R.I.P. Our boys. [/quote]

I don''t really get all of this. Not either version.

Maybe I''m just getting old but I think if it was my son or grandson whose death was being used to to make some trivial point about a football team letting someone down I''d be tempted to give those doing it a bit more than the "Whittle Windmill".

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]this says it all........Two planes landed in England yesterday. One brought back a group of overpaid, under- achieving footballers. The other brought back 7 coffins, each with a Union Jack draped over them. Footballers play for our country. Soldiers FIGHT for our country. Footballers give 90 minutes, soldiers give their lives...... I know who... I respect more - R.I.P. Our boys. [/quote]

Maybe I''m just getting old but I think if it was my son or grandson whose death was being used to to make some trivial point about a football team letting someone down I''d be tempted to give those doing it a bit more than the "Whittle Windmill".

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more NN!

Ohhh,please listen look at me,look at me. You bunch of fuckwits! Have a word with yourselves you boring,pretentious fuckards. Morty, chops,nutty,Mc D.....get a fucking life you face painted twats. Fancy a windmill?

"Fancy a windall" - Either I have a very different Idea of what a windmill is or that was a hilarious way to end an insult post.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ohhh,please listen look at me,look at me. You bunch of fuckwits! Have a word with yourselves you boring,pretentious fuckards. Morty, chops,nutty,Mc D.....get a fucking life you face painted twats. Fancy a windmill?[/quote]

Woe betide you three herberts....

When Uncle Arthur gets home!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ohhh,please listen look at me,look at me. You bunch of fuckwits! Have a word with yourselves you boring,pretentious fuckards. Morty, chops,nutty,Mc D.....get a fucking life you face painted twats. Fancy a windmill?[/quote]You will agree with me. You will. You will. Will will will will will.

Arthur is professing how amazing soldiers are - funny how that works, since he was in the armed forces (I think it was mandatory in his age)...

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ohhh,please listen look at me,look at me. You bunch of fuckwits! Have a word with yourselves you boring,pretentious fuckards. Morty, chops,nutty,Mc D.....get a fucking life you face painted twats. Fancy a windmill?[/quote]

Hahah - brilliant! [:D]

Nephews, Doris .... or back on the sauce? [:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Hahah - brilliant! [:D]

Nephews, Doris .... or back on the sauce? [:D]

[/quote]I think I am going to start posting mental things and blaming them on some unknown relative.